Whats the first thing you will do?

Igetbabes

First actions  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the first thing you do?

• Kill everyone
    • Do the main quest line
    • Explore the world of skyrim
    • Join the Dark Brotherhood
    • Join another faction other than DB
    • Find unlimited money/xp glitches and exploit them
    • Mod
    • Go into shock because of the beauty of the graphics
    • Other (please state below)

I have thought about this and what I probably will do when i'm just about to exit the first dungeon I will sleep/wait until night fall, climb a tall mountain and watch the sun rise over skyrim for the first time.

Well, I will install the game, whilst quivering in anticipation as I speed read through the manual/oggle the map. Once it is installed I will call the family over to assist me in character creation. This will likely take over an hour. Once that is finished I will start the game, escape my captors and explore the world for the next week or two before starting the main quest or joining any of the guilds/ major factions.

I've read you can talk to giants--forget where--so I want to find one and chat and see the mammoths. I also want to go look for Daedra and possibly get my ass handed to me :D Also, just find and explore caves and get a smack-down and go out and level up and come back and show them who's boss. I also want to watch the npc's and chat them up.

i will do a mixture of the main quest line and exploration. i will do a couple main quests, then go for a wander for a while, then get back to the quest line after a couple hours, this will probably be my plan. i will probably unlock dragons in the main quest then go off to kill some and explore. Edited by Jakeschulz