@Dark0ne (<-- Bethesda.cancer style) GTKY Nexus Owner DOOOOO IT@!

DDProductions83

Common, it's be awesome, then you can yell at me for my "Nuke the world" tactics and in some cases rightfully so, and people can get your thoughts out in the open, and you can justifiably say c*** a lot. It's ok, just like it's ok to steal my mods in particular because I'm a a**hole!!! :tongue:

DO IT BRO!!! I will make time, I swear to god I'll rufee my wife if I have to, name the time! ... except sat for like 2 hours I gotta go sign a lease... EDIT: My Wife also has downs. Eli reminded me I didn't say anyone had downs yet.

To everyone else, I clearly condone public pressure to get what I want when I throw temper tantrums, SO PRESSURE THE ROBIN AND THROW YOUR SUPPORT IN HERE!!!

PS. Even if you hate me it'l be fun cause he's probably gonna verbally crucify me. Also Robin counts as a Mod Author right? He uploaded "Admin Test File" a lot. :tongue: I KID I KID!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is like a 47 hour long video detailing the story of my completely f'd up childhood living in Detroit surrounded by gangs. I once had to eat my own mothers feet to stay alive.

BUT THIS IS ABOUT ROBIN BRO ROBIN NOT ME!!!

Detroit? Cool...my brother was born in Highland Park, before it became a $4!+hole...I remember back in 1985, riding by the hospital where he was born, and it was already a burnt-out crack den.