@Dark0ne (<-- Bethesda.cancer style) GTKY Nexus Owner DOOOOO IT@!

DDProductions83

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He not gonna do it, mans not cray cray enough yo!

Then again, it takes big balls to step into the rings with DUB D!!!!

I had to taunt.. I had too.. It's in my nature. I sorry robin, luv me, hugs me?

Ohhhhh we can make a deal, he comes on, I go radio silent for a week on stoking the bethesda.cancer fire, sound fair?

Too bad the site that shall not be named (has something to do with "love") isn't further along in their mod development.

If they were all the mod authors could make their work detect consoles and once detected have a very very fast invulnerable death claw graphically rape the console player character to death every time they load a save.

Too bad the site that shall not be named (has something to do with "love") isn't further along in their mod development.

If they were all the mod authors could make their work detect consoles and once detected have a very very fast invulnerable death claw graphically rape the console player character to death every time they load a save.

Amen

Amen

It seems they might be in need of your help and blessing DD. If you need inspiration you can always look up Shadmans Vault Meat artwork. Just don't get caught by your wife.

Also since it's your thread DD, you should have put 18+ tag on it from the very beginning. We all know how it always ends.

Amen

It seems they might be in need of your help and blessing DD. If you need inspiration you can always look up Shadmans Vault Meat artwork. Just don't get caught by your wife.

Also since it's your thread DD, you should have put 18+ tag on it from the very beginning. We all know how it always ends.

Someone clearly making bad assumptions about my wife. Have you met me? Now take a guess as to how bloody kinky someone who pressured ME of all people to get married is.