Flame Atronach

Odai

yaknow,,now that every creature/npc in the game has a semi-daily itinerary & code of habit... I keep wondering what on earth was that FLame atronoch doing in the middle of the woods just dancing.

I DO hope its not like OB were most creatures just roam around.

I want Bethesda to fade the line as much as they can between Npc & creature.

I wanto to spy on cave trolls brawling eachother for a female.

I wanto see Goblin armies on the move & Atronochs forming from the elements.

I wanto Befriend Packs of wolves, live in their den, and lead them to skirmish with rival packs.

i Want To See Mountains Again Gandalf, Mountains!...then find a nice quit place to finish my book....

yaknow,,now that every creature/npc in the game has a semi-daily itinerary & code of habit... I keep wondering what on earth was that FLame atronoch doing in the middle of the woods just dancing.

I DO hope its not like OB were most creatures just roam around.

I want Bethesda to fade the line as much as they can between Npc & creature.

I wanto to spy on cave trolls brawling eachother for a female.

I wanto see Goblin armies on the move & Atronochs forming from the elements.

I wanto Befriend Packs of wolves, live in their den, and lead them to skirmish with rival packs.

i Want To See Mountains Again Gandalf, Mountains!...then find a nice quit place to finish my book....

You know what? I bet that Flame Atronach was a summon, and that's how they filmed it. No idea how they'd incorporate one into the open world, if that even happens...

This is good to know. After Daggerfall, Morrowind and Oblivion all had them, and a frost atronach was shown in Skyrim already, I wasn't sure we were going to see Flame Atronachs again in Skyrim!

:teehee:

This is good to know. After Daggerfall, Morrowind and Oblivion all had them, and a frost atronach was shown in Skyrim already, I wasn't sure we were going to see Flame Atronachs again in Skyrim!

:teehee:

There is line of perks in conjuration that deals with the atronachs. What is worrying though is that there are only specific undead and atronach perks... and no other daedra perks. I hope to see winged twilights and/or hunger summons.. :ohdear: