With 13 days to go how are you feeling?

AlexSeptim

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have came up with multiple character designs in preparation for the game, I have put much thought into all of them, and I have been going back and forth as to which one to play first...but then I realized, I may say I'm gonna stick to this warrior with use of healing and turn undead spells, but as soon as I get the "flames" spell I'm gonna run around like a little kid, burning things :D So I'm really not sure what I will do with my first character, maybe he will just be my do whatever guy, and maybe it will make him weaker than the character designs I have meticulously thought out. And truthfully...I don't really mind at this point. I'm just gonna enjoy Skyrim and then after a couple days/weeks/or hours I will create one of my character designs, but for now...FUS ROH DAH!

Well I have graduated a few months ago , ready to plunge into deep end of gaming pool again , come to that replace my current gaming station a 15 inch laptop :thumbsup:

Now I am torn , wait for Q1 2012 get a system with new GPU series , bridge , and a already well modded Skyrim or just dish out a high end system now with less future proofing but get taste of Skyrim release !

I have been going around in circles for past week ,going nuts , that's how I feel :wallbash: