Mod Thief

Thiefstopper

There is a mod thief named custisP on bethesda.net hes stealing nexus mods and uploading them for console users. He has a ifunny account called fallout4_modleaking he keeps everyone updated on what mods hes stealing and uploading next on that account. Lets stop this guy from stealing mods report any stolen mods from him.

You should be more discreet, just PM stuff, or another modder

I am the type of person who believes thieves should be known to everyone and not just the mod authors cause one person can't stop a thief but multiple people can.

Yeah, may I have not explain well myself, I mean, if this guy check out the forums will know that we know it. Surprise , you understand?

Edited by covadonga

You should be more discreet, just PM stuff, or another modder

I am the type of person who believes thieves should be known to everyone and not just the mod authors cause one person can't stop a thief but multiple people can.

Yeah, may I have not explain well myself, I mean, if this guy check out the forums will know that we know it. Surprise , you understand?

highly doubt this guy checks the forums he just takes mods and uploads them.

There is a mod thief named custisP on bethesda.net hes stealing nexus mods and uploading them for console users. He has a ifunny account called fallout4_modleaking he keeps everyone updated on what mods hes stealing and uploading next on that account. Lets stop this guy from stealing mods report any stolen mods from him.

You should thank him/her. The more brazen and upfront these people are, the more Bethesda is forced to respond.

The REAL trouble-makers will be those exploiting identity theft- in other words those that claim to have created the mod to some degree, or have permission to upload. Such claims are very difficult to verify- giving Beth a good excuse to do little.