Lets get some blogs running?

StormTemplar

I'm sitting on my ass, waiting for the game to download and be released. Until that happens, I can't post my character pic and can't continue the blog, as it is a journal from my character's perspective. The only thing my character can see at the moment is "This game will unlock in 2 days and 5 hours" :P

Well it seems you will be getting to play a good 5 hours before me, so have fun with that.........stupid time zones

Are you sure you're not just a little confused? Because...it's been 5 hours since his post.

Either way, steam reads 2 days and 0 hours for me.

That's because you two are in the UK (or atleast Europe) so you are going to get the unlock 5 hours before us poor Americans who have to sit and read countless "SKYRIM FINALLY UNLOCKED" threads for 5 hours before it unlocks for us :wallbash:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its ok, Ill be too busy cooking all day thursday (because Im not going to waste my time doing that after Skyrim unlocks). I have to cook enough food to last me for 72 hours. And although they may not be in true Nord fashion, but they will all be big hearty meals that will put hair on your chest (even though mine is already quite hairy) Edited by MrDirty

I'm sitting on my ass, waiting for the game to download and be released. Until that happens, I can't post my character pic and can't continue the blog, as it is a journal from my character's perspective. The only thing my character can see at the moment is "This game will unlock in 2 days and 5 hours" :P

Well it seems you will be getting to play a good 5 hours before me, so have fun with that.........stupid time zones

Are you sure you're not just a little confused? Because...it's been 5 hours since his post.

Either way, steam reads 2 days and 0 hours for me.

That's because you two are in the UK (or atleast Europe) so you are going to get the unlock 5 hours before us poor Americans who have to sit and read countless "SKYRIM FINALLY UNLOCKED" threads for 5 hours before it unlocks for us :wallbash:

That's nothing. I have a friend in Adelaide who will play it NINE HOURS before I do. I will literally have to watch him play on Steam via his status while getting smug messages from roughly 4 pm my time here in Europe, until it unlocks (in my case, 1 am). He's already unbelievably smug by counting hours while all I can do is /sadface and listen to his joy :psyduck: :facepalm:

However, just to be mean, I do believe there's 47 hours to release! Yaaaaaay! :P

Edited by Zinro

To all of you already playing Skyrim.....I hate you. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, I went shopping today and have my ultimate setup, for drinks I have plenty of redbull to keep me awake, and plenty of warsteiner dunkel to keep me drunk. I have soup, sandwiches, pizza rolls, and various other snack foods prepared to keep my belly full, and I restocked the toilet paper in the bathroom (to deal with all the food and drink).

You may have gotten there first....but Ill do it better

To all of you already playing Skyrim.....I hate you. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, I went shopping today and have my ultimate setup, for drinks I have plenty of redbull to keep me awake, and plenty of warsteiner dunkel to keep me drunk. I have soup, sandwiches, pizza rolls, and various other snack foods prepared to keep my belly full, and I restocked the toilet paper in the bathroom (to deal with all the food and drink).

You may have gotten there first....but Ill do it better

Bah, Skyrim unlocks in 12 minutes for me and I bought two 1½ litre bottles of soda, made a good sized bowl of candy and bought some cookies. Also, I have pigs in blankets ready to go at any time I feel properly hungry :thumbsup: