We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Skyrim Remastered is a Separate Game

Darkarhon

I just want to know if it's going to be 64bit or not so it won't crash when you max out the memory. SKSE cant run on consoles, It's our lil dirty pc mod drm. I'm pretty sure if this is going to have an updated engine and 64bit it will solve a bunch of issue that modders have had in the past. And plus the mass amount of mods that need to be ported to the new engine will take a long time.

I highly doubt it's going to be an improved engine, but I hope it is. I don't have high hopes to be honest, my experience with Fallout 4's graphics has generally led me to think it's a downgrade from Skyrim. I have a feeling there won't be any real improvement at all on PC and the only reason we're getting it at all is so we'll make mods for Bethesda to use as a selling point for the console version.

Beth doesn't really seem to care all that much about their PC users lately, they're all console focused nowadays.

I highly doubt it's going to be an improved engine, but I hope it is. I don't have high hopes to be honest, my experience with Fallout 4's graphics has generally led me to think it's a downgrade from Skyrim. I have a feeling there won't be any real improvement at all on PC and the only reason we're getting it at all is so we'll make mods for Bethesda to use as a selling point for the console version.

Beth doesn't really seem to care all that much about their PC users lately, they're all console focused nowadays.

Most of the issues with fallout 4 I've noticed have been with the cpu clock linked to the frames. 1 don't oc your cpu and 2 make sure you toggled multi thredding in the ini or console command

I don't think it will be separate. In my world of fear and recrimination, it will be a forced update. I have already gone offline with steam and won't go back online until the game is released and I know it's safe. A forced upgrade to 64bit would ruin my build for months until the mods are all sorted out (some never will be). I'm in offline mode until November at least. :sad: