Lock myself in a closet for 9 days.

jedimembrain

52 members have voted

1. 1. Can I help myself?

• I'm good at not peeking.
    • I can't help myself.
    • I love unrwapping my gifts early!
    • STOP POSTING LEAKED INFO JERKS!

I'm going to have to go ahead and announce my retirement from the forums for the next 9 days at least .. till I play the game myself .. There are way to many spoiler posts and its only going to get worse in the next week.

See you guys in a couple weeks!

This reminds me of the "I dont want fast travel in Skyrim, because I cant stop myself from using it". People these days have no self control...but I cant blame any of you, finding new Skyrim info is more addictive than any drug (seriously, like 2 days ago I think I had an "info withdrawl").

I'm having similar problems as well. I knew once I heard about the pirates that soon it would be unsafe to continue looking for Skyrim info. Funny how prior to any leaking, I'd refresh the forums, and keep checking youtube for new videos, hoping for more Skyrim footage. Maybe I just trust Bethesda not to spoil the game too much? At least more than I trust pirates not to spoil anything (kudos for pun recognition). And it's like the OP said, once some people mention something on these forums, it's hard not to want to go check it out. It's like, even though they say it in a non-confirmational way, I already suspect it's probably true, so looking it up doesn't actually spoil it (that's what part of me wants to believe at least).

At any rate, it certainly is getting harder to avoid spoilers at this point while looking at anything Skyrim related online. Think I'm gonna join the OP and just bear with it for the next week until I get Skyrim. And then I won't be needing to come back for a while. So, smell you guys later. Try not to ruin the fun for yourselves, eh?

I'm considering leaving the Nexus until Skyrim comes out. I've really enjoyed this place these past two months but the rate at which idiots keep posting spoilers in the General Talk Area is making me feel like it's not "safe" to see thread titles. I mean, there are only so many Moderators and I'm sure they have other things to do than play whack a mole with all these spoiler morons posting in the wrong area. Grrrr.....

I'm thinking of doing the same thing. I've already done this with the TES skyrim forums. My favorite is when a moron posts a spoiler in the title of the thread.... :wallbash:

I'm not bothered about anything but plot leaks really, features are something that I am interested in finding out about. I haven't bothered looking up any vids or anything, there have been the concept art pod cast and the making of recently which has pretty much satisfied me till next week. it's a busy weekend and early week for me, so by the time I get back to interweb land it'll be thursday... :)