You know you're excited for Skyrim when.....

IrishBiscuit

When you call your cat "Dragon Born".

When you make Daedra jokes that nobody else understands.

When you finish one Elder Scrolls book per day, at the expense of Physics homework. (yes, I can read crazy fast)

Me want elder scrolls books. Where I get?

I bought them on my Kindle, so IDK if they're in many stores. There are two; Lord of Souls and The Infernal City.

At first I was worried they'd be like horrible fanfiction, but they're actually really good.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... when 3/4th of the above applies to you...

i see skyrim EVERYWHERE... big gamescom skyrim bag on the wall? check. desktop wallpaper is the dragon's wall? check. avatar is skyrim's logo on every website i have an avatar on? check. lucky thing i have my exams THIS week =) up untill thursday =D !

also listen to the skyrim tune multiple times a day and also Tobuscus' literal trailer...

Hmm the 12am release is a concern for me, since the EBgames that i pre ordered from is located in a mall, and they close up shop after 10PM. Doors automatically seal themselves then. Edited by Thor.

Hmm the 12am release is a concern for me, since the EBgames that i pre ordered from is located in a mall, and they close up shop after 10PM. Doors automatically seal themselves then.

Is there another one local that isn't in a mall you can change your pre-order to?