Why these forums?

Goliath978

I found this site when I discovered mods for Oblivion and then Fallout 3. I didn't even notice the Bethsoft forums until later and hated the format of them. Why do threads end and restart? Anyway. I like this site and have never seen the need to post there.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started checking out both at the same time, and just noticed that the moderators there were total power-tripping jerks and the place was super over-run with morons. Plus, there was too much of a chasm in opinions largely because, unlike these forums, not a lot of people agreed in the PS3/XBOX/PC argument. It felt like a zoo. Minus the cute animals.

Sigh...you hit the spot and my reason: the moderators. I swear that "Rogugh" guy! Mother Fu-

He barned me for uploading videos...told me it was against the rules. The truth: there are tons of threads with videos and they aren't being questioned. He has a personal grudge on me and won't let me in. Jack (other word for donkey)

I started checking out both at the same time, and just noticed that the moderators there were total power-tripping jerks and the place was super over-run with morons. Plus, there was too much of a chasm in opinions largely because, unlike these forums, not a lot of people agreed in the PS3/XBOX/PC argument. It felt like a zoo. Minus the cute animals.

Sigh...you hit the spot and my reason: the moderators. I swear that "Rogugh" guy! Mother Fu-

He barned me for uploading videos...told me it was against the rules. The truth: there are tons of threads with videos and they aren't being questioned. He has a personal grudge on me and won't let me in. Jack (other word for donkey)

He's one of the ones I meant, along with summer and Dogsbody. I'm not sure if Dogsbody is still there. Once I asked him/her about their avatar, and they locked the thread because a mere peasant dared speak to their august person :P

Careful, there was a Thread like this here and it got Deleted. :whistling:

Im very surprised how Organized and Nicer this place is, but allot is going on at Bethsoft Forums and the Bethesda Employees go there More then here. :confused:

Summer is one of the Nicest Ladies, but that Rogugh is Mean and takes his Job too Seriously. :armscrossed:

There are allot of Trolls and you barely make a Thread and you are the Dumbest Person ever, so now im Banned there. :wacko:

Also for some reasoon, after 6 Months, they clean their Board of Threads and Posts, witch loses Allot of your Discussions you made, but your Post Count stays, who does that anyway. :facepalm:

Edited by daventry

I got banned from the official Bethesda forums for claiming that I will torrent the strategy guide. #badass

just go to gamefaq.

I once got a warning there for telling someone not to port star wars models and mod them into oblivion. The Mod hadn't read the thread and was just handing it out that day :confused:

I wear it proud :biggrin:

Edited by Ghogiel

I got a fat warning on the Bethesda forums and couldn't post for like a week for asking a guy if he was OCD in one of the threads. :thumbsup:

The only reason i liked the Bethesda Forums more is because the Company Employees pay attention to what Members want or dont like about their Games, here its like a group of People in a room discussing something to death, but nobody outside is noticing us. :rolleyes:

The Only reason the Bethesda Employees pay attention to this place is because of the Mods. :tongue:

Edited by daventry