Legion vs. Stormcloaks

gretzky99

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that my character's family history claims descent, unprovable, of course, from Martin Septim, she's a bit miffed at the Empire for agreeing to eliminate Tiber Septim from the Divines.

Imperials are just lapdogs of the elves which are basically the nazi of elder scrolls.

they think that they are the superior race and does not allow the existence of other cultures, they want to kill of people just because of their beliefs and cultures.

what the stormcloaks are trying to do can be likened to the american war of independence.

they do not want to continue to be part of an "empire" that does not care about them and they can rule themselves better.

the nords really feel like Jews to me, being oppressed by another race/country that deem themselves to be superior and killed because of their beliefs.

invaded an took over and another culture/race's land and kick out/oppress the original inhabitants, Foresworn/palestinians

I don't know who I'll support yet. I'm around twenty hours into the game. The Imperials shouldn't be ruling Skyrim, of course, and their soldiers are a front for the Thalmor/elves. They're clearly in the wrong for trying to control the beliefs and actions of an independent nation. But on the other hand, the Stormcloaks are highly racist towards elves and mages, and want to force them out of Skyrim. Plus, the Imperials have a higher opinion of mages and intellectuals, which I admire. I'm a Breton, but my wife and trusted companion, Brelyna Maryon, is a Dark Elf, so I'll have to seemore of both sides before I choose.

Ideally, the Nords and Imperials would form an alliance to raze the Thalmor, get the Imperials their government and cities back, and the Imperials would then honor their side of an agreement and leave Skyrim. But that's pobably not going to happen. No spoilers, please.

Both are doomed.

Legion will just be Thalmor's puppet (Poland and Germany anyone?)

and the stormcloaks will cut off Skyrim's ONLY supplies - the Empire, effectively destroying Skyrim and turning it into a slave prison for the Thalmor. They didn't have a reason to kill everyone till Ulfric.

Edited by xXxDragonSparksxXx