Full list of Racial Bonuses

Razthemystic

I really like these Race abilities. I like how each race has one clear Skill that they get +10 in.

I was planning on playing an Orc with my first character, so I guess I'll find out if their racial Power is OP. I didn't find any of the Powers to be OP in Oblivion. Though, boy, I do suspect that that new Orc Power will be used for each and every Dragon fight I get into.

I'm still wondering how a Thief character is supposed to take down Dragons.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They could remove the half damage part of the racial power. Although I still don't think it's over powered unless someone exploits this power by waiting 24 hours every time he uses the power

But that's exactly what's going to happen. 99% of the time, you won't need it. But as soon as you come to a challenging fight, you'll turn it to EZ mode. Take a quick nap after one of those fights and it's off cooldown again.

You could do that with any of the powers, Histskin, the Dark Elf ancestor thinger, Wood Elf control animal thing.. I mean if you want to sort of break the game, go right ahead. It's not like you are completely forced to use "EZ mode", as you've put it.

Waiting for your power to recharge before a battle? I don't see a problem with that personally. I mean you don't have to use it and if you simply cant beat something its better than lowering the difficulty. I hate having to lower the difficulty in a game land admit defeat. :down:

Argh!!

Khajiit

+10 Sneak, +5 Alchemy, One-Handed, Archery, Lockpicking, Pickpocket

Night Eye : Improved night vision for 60 seconds.

Claws : Khajiit claws do 15 points of damage.

Night eye for 60 seconds??? And if this is like a greater power and it can be only used once a day... it would be completely worthless.

However, if it can be used back to back, that would be cool. Kind of annoyed me in Oblivion when playing a Kahjiit, whenever night came it was always blue night vision.

The claws thing sounds pretty cool, and the skill bonuses will go along well with my assassin build I'll be doing.

Argh!!

Khajiit

Night eye for 60 seconds??? And if this is like a greater power and it can be only used once a day... it would be completely worthless.

However, if it can be used back to back, that would be cool. Kind of annoyed me in Oblivion when playing a Kahjiit, whenever night came it was always blue night vision.

The claws thing sounds pretty cool, and the skill bonuses will go along well with my assassin build I'll be doing.

I'd rather a toggle button, are they really telling us that they cast a biological function as a spell that costs magicka and only lasts for 60 seconds?

It's not even powerful enough to be balanced, the only real way to balance it is to make it toggle-able. *sighs* I guess we'll need mods.

They could remove the half damage part of the racial power. Although I still don't think it's over powered unless someone exploits this power by waiting 24 hours every time he uses the power

But that's exactly what's going to happen. 99% of the time, you won't need it. But as soon as you come to a challenging fight, you'll turn it to EZ mode. Take a quick nap after one of those fights and it's off cooldown again.

No I never do that. It's cheating. But I guess a lot of people just do that. That exploit should be out of the game. Maybe waiting doesn't count towards the 24h cooldown. That would prevent cheaters.

:wallbash: I hate cheaters. Although in a single player RPG I guess it doesn't matter much; you're ruining your own game. Sure go ahead and ruin it.

Argh!!

Khajiit

I'd rather a toggle button, are they really telling us that they cast a biological function as a spell that costs magicka and only lasts for 60 seconds?

It's not even powerful enough to be balanced, the only real way to balance it is to make it toggle-able. *sighs* I guess we'll need mods.

AHA!!! I've got it, for a khajiit character just turn your brightness upat night lol. It would make sense. I like to think that my cat see's things normal at night instead of blue...all though maybe that's why he always attacks my feet at night......

But in all seriousness guys why aren't you talking about how OP the Bosmer power is I mean we Bosmer are gonna be sending out little rats and stuff left and right, you won't know which way is up buddy. They'll be biting your ankles and stuff until you bleed a bit...yeah that'll learn ya.

How OP would it be if dragons were considered a creature in that sense and the Bosmer just walked around with a dragon for 60 seconds lol....that would be hilarious. (I know there is a shout to call a dragon...but stop ruining my fun :P )

A toggle button for Khajiit night eyes would be perfect. And you're right, this is a clear case for a mod because, more than likely, it will be a greater power that you can only use once a day ....