1. 1. Your combined gameplay hours in The Elder Scorlls titles

• None
    • 0-100
    • 100-250
    • 250-500
    • 500-1000
    • 1000-2000
    • I've never left my house.

God, I don't even know. I logged in countless hours playing Morrowind on the original xbox. Even had a Lvl. 40 character on there.

And then I had both Morrowind and Oblivion on PC from borrowing friend's disks. Which I eventually had to give back.... but either way, I still had tons of hours put into that cause I just borrowed those disks all the freaking time xD

And then eventually I got them both on Steam, but I haven't really played it much since when I've gotten them on Steam due to other games I've been playing like Witcher 2, Deus Ex, and a couple others. I just don't know. It's a lot of hours I can tell you that.

According to steam I only have about 10 hours combined with Oblivion/Morrowind, but if I include the installs and stuff i had from before I got them on steam....lets see.

You know what, I'm not even going to count that, lets just guesstimate (also, google chrome recognizes guesstimate as a word. awesome) and put it at 500-1000 hours. Cause I've apparently spent about 90 hours in New Vegas, and lord knows I've put WAY WAY more hours into Morrowind on the Xbox alone than I've put into New Vegas.

I've only played Oblivion, but I've spent 1000-2000 hours, between the XBOX and PC versions. At least. Mind you, I played Jedi Academy for a good 6000 hours+, so it's not too crazy for me. I'm currently 16 though, so I suspect I won't have nearly as much free time to play Skyrim once all the exams start. D:

(And yes, I do have a social life.)

That's an entire year of your life between two games.

It may be time to re-evaluate what a social life is.

Well, I've been playing Jedi Academy since 2009, but still - I have a boyfriend, and I go out almost every weekend with friends. You'd actually be surprised at how much time you spend at home, even if you enjoy going out like I do. And I don't really watch TV or read any more, so I just game.

Also, is your user name a reference to Muse's song? If it is - YOU ARE GROOVY.

Edited by RejectedCamel

I've only played Oblivion, but I've spent 1000-2000 hours, between the XBOX and PC versions. At least. Mind you, I played Jedi Academy for a good 6000 hours+, so it's not too crazy for me. I'm currently 16 though, so I suspect I won't have nearly as much free time to play Skyrim once all the exams start. D:

(And yes, I do have a social life.)

That's an entire year of your life between two games.

It may be time to re-evaluate what a social life is.

Well, I've been playing Jedi Academy since 2009, but still - I have a boyfriend, and I go out almost every weekend with friends. You'd actually be surprised at how much time you spend at home, even if you enjoy going out like I do. And I don't really watch TV or read any more, so I just game.

Also, is your user name a reference to Muse's song? If it is - YOU ARE GROOVY.

My post honestly wasn't meant as a dig at all, I used to be fairly addicted to World Of Warcraft back in the day, racking up 100's of hours and I know it did impact my social life even if I did manage to go out every now and again. But if you can balance both then it's all good!

Everything in moderation is not a strong point of mine.

And it is a Muse reference, and as the first person to mention that in the many forums I use this username, YOU ARE ALSO GROOVY.

With the original game, Arena (much better than #1), Morrowind, and Oblivion it is close to about 800 hours. I played more Morrowind (2X) than Oblivion as I found the Oblivion Gates quite silly in the ambush that waited on the other side. That and I hated the shell game they played advertising Patrick Stewart being in the game, when he was nothing more than a VO for the opening sequence (virtually). :tongue:

In TES games, it is the exploration, spell design, and enchanting that keeps me playing.

Oops, correction make that close to 1000. I forgot (do not ask me how) about Daggerfall. Sure it had it's problems, but it still killed time.

Edited by KMA