What's your favoriate beverage?

Delikatessen

A martini made from Bombay Sapphire gin and Martini & Rosso Extra Dry vermouth in a 6:1 ratio. Mixed in a shaker with pure ice at -18 degrees celcius, shaken for 12 seconds and poured into a martini glass straight from the freezer, garnished with three olives.

Urgh, that made my stomach lynch lol...I'm not good with a lot of mixed drinks, especially with any clear liquor.

I forgot my hard drink...Crown Royal and Coke. About the only mixed drink I can drink without getting horribly sick. Don't drink it much though...Crown Royal is so expensive :(

Haha, I forgot to mention mine when I made this topic.

At the moment, coffee is my best friend. I have insomnia but I also have things to do, and I don't want to fall asleep while operating a log splitting machine when I go do that in an hour or so.

But outside of coffee, Coca-Cola imported from Mexico is my favorite. Why Mexico? They use slightly different ingredients and still put their cola in glass bottles. It tastes awesome like that.

Soft: ............ coke ... tea

Hard ............ whiskey, the older the better ...... Currently I have a bottle of 30 year old Glenfiddich, 2 bottles of 18 yr old Glenfiddich, 12 yr old Glen Morangie, 18 Johnnie Walker and from

it goes down to a bottle of Kahlua, 3 bottles of wine (very large), one small, one bottle of Olmeca tequila, and half a bottle of Bisquit Cognac, 2 bottles of Jack Daniels and something else,

can't remember now.

Edited by Nintii

Black Rum, and if I don't have any of that then it's Ginger Beer.

Well, if you put the two together you have a wonderful drink for the summer, called a "dark and stormy". Black Seal rum and Ginger Beer. It is wonderful. Haven't had one in ages, and now you have made me thirsty.....:wink:

Black Rum, and if I don't have any of that then it's Ginger Beer.

Well, if you put the two together you have a wonderful drink for the summer, called a "dark and stormy". Black Seal rum and Ginger Beer. It is wonderful. Haven't had one in ages, and now you have made me thirsty.....:wink:

I generally have more Black Rum than Ginger Beer. Ginger Beer is not cheap where I'm at, I'm used to paying £1 for a can of it not $3.65. Although when it comes to mixed drinks, a Gin and Tonic suffices quite well, Preferably Tanqueray.