Please Post PC Version Screens/Vids. Aussies..

slap

my money is on that it won't look any different from the console shots.

In fact, this is purely Hardware dependant, so this won't really give you any more infor ation, really.

...I'm still gonna show my sexy charecter.

i wish i could play in three hours... f***ing preload...

So a small miracle happened today, my shitbox car broke so i was going to have to wait untill tomorrow untill getting my copy of skyrim, a friend of mine just gave me a lift to pick up said game and i think this is gods way of saying, "Post your pics, you knew you weren't going to before you fat australian, possible cannabalistic ahole, but i gave you a second chance... If you are selfish i will go final destination on your ass but for your computer." So i'm all on board with posting pics.

So a small miracle happened today, my shitbox car broke so i was going to have to wait untill tomorrow untill getting my copy of skyrim, a friend of mine just gave me a lift to pick up said game and i think this is gods way of saying, "Post your pics, you knew you weren't going to before you fat australian, possible cannabalistic ahole, but i gave you a second chance... If you are selfish i will go final destination on your ass but for your computer." So i'm all on board with posting pics.

Yeah thats pretty much what God would say XD