Where can i find this armor!

bazinga313

Hikari wears this from the follower hikari. He has made all his work offline though, but youtube him and you will find his site with links to his followers/ armors. They all need xp32 extended and CBBE plus Htd physics I think

Hikari wears this from the follower hikari. He has made all his work offline though, but youtube him and you will find his site with links to his followers/ armors. They all need xp32 extended and CBBE plus Htd physics I think

I still cannot find this Damn armor.

Hrmm, I may have seen that somewhere... cannot remember where. I really do not use the big booby body mods and outfits so I never really committed it to mammary memory.

I don't use unnatural big boobies either. nor animations. Unp cofniguration package all the way

I looked at the hikari, it's actually slightly different. You can try the unp merchants mod. or maybe the merta series of armor. they kind of have those looks.

Edited by laiilaiiheii

I have been looking all over for this armor. I found it on pintrest but there is no link directly to just to Skyrim beautification project and there is no link there either. I need this armor in my life lol. Please any help!!!

You may have better luck if you post your question here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/485981-skyrim-mod-detectives-thread/

I have been looking all over for this armor. I found it on pintrest but there is no link directly to just to Skyrim beautification project and there is no link there either. I need this armor in my life lol. Please any help!!!

You may have better luck if you post your question here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/485981-skyrim-mod-detectives-thread/

Thank you I'll try posting there as well.

Hrmm, I may have seen that somewhere... cannot remember where. I really do not use the big booby body mods and outfits so I never really committed it to mammary memory.

Lmao yea I usually go for a more natural look using cbbe and bodyslide so Im hoping this mod is cbbe and bodyslide compatible, if not its still a bad ass armor.

I don't use unnatural big boobies either. nor animations. Unp cofniguration package all the way

I looked at the hikari, it's actually slightly different. You can try the unp merchants mod. or maybe the merta series of armor. they kind of have those looks.

Yea I have been looking at lots of the hikari armors and followers and I still can't find it. Yea I have seen all of the merta armors, but nothing like this one. The merta armors are sweet though.