Guys one of your own is threatening to brick consoles

HisShadowX

M2C: It's a non event - if it's true and he uploaded this via Bethseda he would have both them and Microsofts lawyers on his ass, and as nerd / autistic as he sounds he can't be that dumb. No point in fretting and no need for alarm, we have enough to worry about with PS4* users showing up soon without worrying about any of this juve "I'm a hakkerz GOD" s#*!. Put away the outrage console brethren and focus elsewhere!

(*Note - I also own a PS console, this is a joke - I'm just not that funny)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe they'll just figure it's too much trouble and throw the baby out with the bath water. If that happens, there is a good chance they'll take a second look at providing the CK for future releases. The console market is just too big for them to take a chance on it.

Even if the console mods market doesn't work out, I can guarantee they will still release CK for their future works. They would be stupid not to. The modding community increases the life of their games and boosts sales of their games. Even if they're not directly involved with the modding community, they would be throwing away a lot of money by not releasing the CK.

Or maybe they'll just figure it's too much trouble and throw the baby out with the bath water. If that happens, there is a good chance they'll take a second look at providing the CK for future releases. The console market is just too big for them to take a chance on it.

Even if the console mods market doesn't work out, I can guarantee they will still release CK for their future works. They would be stupid not to. The modding community increases the life of their games and boosts sales of their games. Even if they're not directly involved with the modding community, they would be throwing away a lot of money by not releasing the CK.

I'm not sure, but I think he means providing the CK to console users? If so...no, it just won't work.

I'm not sure, but I think he means providing the CK to console users? If so...no, it just won't work.

At least not without really hurting the potential of the modding scene for that game.

M2C: It's a non event - if it's true and he uploaded this via Bethseda he would have both them and Microsofts lawyers on his ass, and as nerd / autistic as he sounds he can't be that dumb. No point in fretting and no need for alarm, we have enough to worry about with PS4* users showing up soon without worrying about any of this juve "I'm a hakkerz GOD" s***. Put away the outrage console brethren and focus elsewhere!

(*Note - I also own a PS console, this is a joke - I'm just not that funny)

Way to call DDP autistic for no apparent reason...

That reddit thread sure hates ya though DDP. You're just a big ol' A-hole.

Edited by JuJooGuppy