Cheat Codes

LHammonds

@Lawrence - what does that have to do with cheat codes? Just sticking your question is some random unrelated topic is a sure way to get it ignored. Making a new topic doesn't cost anything extra, and it's FREE!

Look up near the top of the page on the right - find the 'Start New Topic' button

Make a new topic asking your question

Why does it matter? Because we can get over a hundred posts a day asking questions about various games. And if they all get put under the same topic - you would have trouble separating out answers to yours from all the others. By each question having it's own topic it is easy for you ( and everyone else) to keep track of it. :thumbsup:

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

heres something i noticed a while ago: setav only works on carryweight until you reload. if you wanna have that permanent you´re gonna use modav.

dont know why though. I´m not a modder - just a cheater. ^^

• 3 months later...

I'm new at this but in reply to how to add perk points....There is a mod that adds an ancient book which when read gives a select-able number of points up to ten and then up to ten more every time you open it.....very handy

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all, noob qn here but do i need to download anything to enable the cheat console?

Press the tilde key ~ . When you start a new game you might want to do ~ Player.additem F 5000 just to give you some pocket money while wandering around Riverwood. Just be cautious that Stump the Dog does not challenge you to a drinking contest and you end up frittering away your new gold septims.

• 3 years later...