Where are high res PC textures bethesda promised to release?

Omeletter

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an HD6770 and I have no problems on Ultra +8 antialiasing... probably because of my small screen, though. I probably am picking on graphics because I've been playing crysis and fallout 3 with NMC largest quality textures right before the release.

YEah the game got ridiculous texture I agree. Don't let your die hard fanatism cloud your eyes, because it's damn IN YOUR FACE. I mean the game looks atrocious. I found it a bit better to play with the sharpen shader but it still look terrible.

Edit: I am running the game on ultra, all options maxed, INI tweaked.

Edited by HellsMaster

I just noticed people already made mods without mod tools that fix some of the problems - low res blood, and no minecraft block noses... Thank you people for taking your time to make the game more enjoyable for everyone!

I might also try modifying ini even more, doubt it will help though.

The graphics don't look too bad. (I run on ultra)

The only thing I think Bethesda should do is fix the lower resolution textures to the higher ones. I was at a fort and there were some really nice textures, but right next to those were really low-res ones.

As far the texture thing goes, well they look "good", the only thing that really struck me was the texture of the snow on Wood, it just looks disgusting.

Hopefully Quarl or bromret are still modding, they did a fantastic job with Oblivion.

But the Game itself is just amazing.