Contraptions is Out - First Impressions

RaffTheSweetling

Where are the machines? I could only build the pillory as of last night. I'm thinking a mod disabled a lot of it.

It's possible, I recommend getting Settlement Keywords Expanded, finding all the mods that add to settlement building and getting the patches.

^This

SKE fixes most of the compatibility issue you get with menus

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already planning a box car-warehouse city for Starlight Drive. I'm glad there is a nearby train track so the box cars don't look out of place and I've been struggling to build something for it when like, every other place I own is built up like a fortress xD Edited by CiderMuffin

I'm already planning a box car-warehouse city for Starlight Drive. I'm glad there is a nearby train track so the box cars don't look out of place and I've been struggling to build something for it when like, every other place I own is built up like a fortress xD

I'll be using Oberland Station I think. The train tracks runs right through it, so it should look great. Graygarden could also have some boxcars placed outside of the boundaries with Place Everywhere. :)

I'm really not into the machines at all but I love the warehouse kit that came with this, the boxcars, armor and weapons displays, and the lightbox posters. Those things made this dlc a welcome addition to my game.

I'm really not into the machines at all but I love the warehouse kit that came with this, the boxcars, armor and weapons displays, and the lightbox posters. Those things made this dlc a welcome addition to my game.

The warehouse kit is literally the barn kit with a different skin, except it has less pieces as well.

Also can you really not produce stuff if your out in the wasteland?

I must admit i like parts of this dlc. Franted its not much, but the aditions of easy elevators, scaffolding, warehouse. Its not much but its a nice although rather small addition.