It really bugs me...

lyrker

As I'm discovering the game I'm also discovering a lot of strangeness about it. Most of it has been humorous to me: Crouching into "Hidden" mode right after I blew up a turret and set half the warehouse on fire then hearing the enemy who's looking for me muttering to herself "It's just the wind." Meanwhile the whole thing's still ablaze and actively exploding. Having a dog that can open doors - and does so when I'm trying to keep them closed. Decapitating a ghoul with a baseball bat while wearing a sequined cocktail dress. But the saddest, silliest one goes to the bugs.

I can sneak (in power armor, no less!) through a whole base of enemy bandits and snipe them all, most with a single shot. But two stingwings can take me out in less than two minutes. In power armor, no less. Radroaches and bloatflies have similar supernatural abilities to go straight through armor and avoid gunshots like nobody's business. I've had marginally better success fighting them off with melee weapons.

So here I am, the world's biggest badass, talked about in bars, running like an ironclad chicken whenever a bug shows up.

As I'm discovering the game I'm also discovering a lot of strangeness about it. Most of it has been humorous to me: Crouching into "Hidden" mode right after I blew up a turret and set half the warehouse on fire then hearing the enemy who's looking for me muttering to herself "It's just the wind."

attachicon.giftable.jpg

New to Bethesda games? I remember this since Obvlivion when a Mercenary had an arrow protruding from his head and muttering it must have been the wind.