deep sea adventure

ZainHallows

would anybody be willing to make a mod that makes it so, if you go out to far to sea, it will transport you to open ocean area.with underwater citys, huge amounts of sea life, new dominent races (shark and *insert other here*) maybe more? tons of dungons quests and all around fun.

what is needed:

underwater citys,

sea redux (so you can go out to sea if you go out too far)

more sea creatures (I mean a lot)

weresharks (shark men)

A TON of models/weapons

scripter/modeler/texturer will be needed....badly xD

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!

sup guys! here is a few pictuers for the mod ;D!

Dragons;

there will be two types of dragon. one deep sea, the other open ocean, names are...in the air (not decided)

here is a deep sea one!

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2008/026/f/2/Water_Dragon_by_ConejoBlanco.jpg

Sha'ka (weresharks)

shark people, little is know about them, there will be 3 races in this mod, the thrid is unknown the two are sha'ka and a dolphin kinda race....

below we have the greatwhite veriation, there will be atleast 4 veraitions (so far I have two done, great white, and hammerhead)

http://d.facdn.net/art/crystacian/1312930304.crystacian_greatwhitewereshark.jpg

more comeing soon! going to show you guys my models I made of the sha'ka haed xP stay tuned!

Edited by ZainHallows

Hm, its possible. While people would say its not lore friendly, there are many ways to fit such things into lore. There is nothing in Elder Scrolls lore talking about deep sea stuff, so its possible. At least, that's what I think.

well I rather dont care about lore much XD but if people want some lore connections, then fine I will make a few.

I love the concept of deep-sea dragons. <3

Maybe giant sea-serpents/eels too? I mean, Ice Wraiths not only fly in a sense, but they also have a snake-like body type, so it's definitely possible.

And if you could somehow jury-rig a jellyfish boss monster out of the fungus in Blackreach, that'd be amazing.

The first thing I thought when I saw this topic was the scene from Star Wars where Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi were in the underwater city on Nabu.

This actually can be very interesting. Look, there are khajiits caravans, why not to make this small underwater world for the argonians ?

For example:

1. Make some of the water areas in Skyrim a lot more deeper.

2. Make there a few small towns (maximum the size of down part of Whiterun) with mostly argonians npcs.

These towns can have some kind of magic shiels over, so there would be an air inside for visitors who can't breathe underwater like argonians.

3. Make a new world of underwater, which will connect these small towns, fill it with some dungeons, labyrinths, a lot of aggressive fishes, 1-3 dragons like the one that was posted here earlier and 1-3 Dragon Word Walls.

Edited by Scorpidius

Hm, its possible. While people would say its not lore friendly, there are many ways to fit such things into lore. There is nothing in Elder Scrolls lore talking about deep sea stuff, so its possible. At least, that's what I think.

What about the Dreug in the seas around Morrowind? Surely there's some lore about them we could flesh out.