Another New Patch A Now The Wait To Play Again

ClayboTGW

so few that knows how Steam works :ohmy:

Click right (game you wish)

select Property

Select Beta's.

Select version you wish to play.

Play

Well that will just let you opt out of beta so if a beta update comes out you won't receive it. That won't stop a normal non-beta update. You have to be off line to prevent that.

select Property

Select Beta's.

Play

Well that will just let you opt out of beta so if a beta update comes out you won't receive it. That won't stop a normal non-beta update. You have to be off line to prevent that.

other option is just put a firewall on the Game.exe and firewall on steam, no need to unplug your cable. that's so old school :P

I didn't sign up for betas anyway. Not with this game, since Bethesda isn't known to provide the most solid patches in any case. I'm not being their beta tester. The real patches on the other hand I want to have. If they break my game, tough luck. But they might actually provide something useful.

All I know is that now have to have a near completely empty inventory. Otherwise I get such and FPS drop while in Inventory menus, build menus, trade menus and console that my game is virtually unplayble now. Which it is, right now.

select Property

Select Beta's.

Play

other option is just put a firewall on the Game.exe and firewall on steam, no need to unplug your cable. that's so old school :tongue:

Never said unplug the cable. But being old I guess does make me old school from time to time.... :wink: