129 members have voted

1. 1. Do you also think they are?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trolls are pretty hard to kill they hit real hard and have regening health. At lower level they seem harder to kill than dragons but, once you get a little higher level they aren't so hard.

If you set a troll on fire it will cease its health regen, I think a lot of it has to do with your level (dragons appear to be leveled-- but trolls are not, or not as much) and your progression in the storyline. (the dragons get stronger as you progress.)

Yeah. I don't really find trolls to be an issue at all. Just blast with fire, once they are too close, use the fire breath or unrelenting force to stagger and knock it back, then repeat. Usually dies on the second approach towards you. If you are melee focused player, it's harder, but with a few power hits, fire breath to create distance, so you can heal and go back in once it regains balance, you can take it out without assistance.

Giants, on the other hand, are just simply over-powered in this game. They literally kill dragons in 1 on 1 fights consistently. It's hardly even a battle. Giant 4/5 shots the dragon once the dragon decides it's a good idea to close distance. It's silly how strong they made the giant. Same story with mammoths too, though to a slightly lesser degree. The people of Skyrim shouldn't even be concerned about the return of the dragons with giants and mammoths running around. In the trailers it was the other way around, with dragons on the top of the food chain. Wonder why that changed.

Yeah I think so, I am a vampire and today I faced a frost troll and... had to run away :facepalm:

that's nice and all....but what difficulty mode are you playing on? as i'm master and i don't think i could do that just yet or even at all lol

will have to wait and see once i find my first troll

I'm playing a Fire Mage...Yes Dragons are easier to kill than trolls but trolls die hard to fire. Gaints, mamothes are way stupid powerful, I've no idea who came up with that but seroiusly they need to be hit hard with the NERF Hammer POW! I find mage fights to be more challenging than the prevoius three. Also I think dragons need some more umph just a tad more to feel more Boss. I have to admit through I'm getting good at predicting how to shoot those big nasties outta the sky, and with the right spells and potions I just stand in the dragon breath no real need to dodge unless he's going to land next to me. I luaghed hard when an Npc that was smart mouthing me got chomped on all of a sudden by a dive bombing dragon that was the absulote best.