Run that Luck up, it helps

RattleAndGrind

I have seen the splash of bullets after they have passed through a target several times. I thought it was realistically cool.

Today, two Raiders were in file coming over the little hill on the north end of Spectacle Island. I aimed at the one in front and fired. After riding the recoil, I attempted to re-acquire the targets, but there was none to be had. I went to the top of the hill and there were two bodies, stacked together. I did not see the kills, because as I said; I was riding the recoil. But I only fired once and what was two Raider combatants became two bodies.

After 1957 hours playing FO4; a miracle has occurred. I am certain that I got a double blammy (two kills with one shot).

Okay, it's a first for me. I got excited.

Edited by RattleAndGrind

After 1957 hours playing FO4; a miracle has occurred. I am certain that I got a double blammy (two kills with one shot).

Okay, it's a first for me. I got excited.

I've had it happen a couple times myself, it seems like it happens if someone steps between your target and you after you queue the shot it VATS.

Personally, I always thought there should be a 3rd level of the Penetrator perk that would let you do this.

but, shooting the fusion cores out of PA and Sentry Bots is pretty funny already...