Enclave DLC

Stronglav

I'm not trying to make it about the Brotherhood, I'm using canon information to form that the Enclave would be dead. Given Mid-western are around no matter what ending you get which is canon (just not a specific ending is canon), ED-E never made contact and we only have one outdated log from 2277 about some outposts and New Vegas takes place in 2281 it's enough time for said outposts to be destroyed.

So yea, the Enclave are D-E-A-D as far as we know since ED-E never made it to them and this is proven by lack of logs ED-E has about it and the fact ED-E wasn't repaired by the outposts which it was suppose to be welllllllll, dead that's what the enclave are when we look at canon information.

Literally everything points towards the Enclave being dead and this all can be viewed through canon sources, the wasteland nazis are gone and dead like they should be.

Edited by CiderMuffin

I'm not trying to make it about the Brotherhood, I'm using canon information to form that the Enclave would be dead. Given Mid-western are around no matter what ending you get which is canon (just not a specific ending is canon), ED-E never made contact and we only have one outdated log from 2277 about some outposts and New Vegas takes place in 2281 it's enough time for said outposts to be destroyed.

So yea, the Enclave are D-E-A-D as far as we know since ED-E never made it to them and this is proven by lack of logs ED-E has about it and the fact ED-E wasn't repaired by the outposts which it was suppose to be welllllllll, dead that's what the enclave are when we look at canon information.

Literally everything points towards the Enclave being dead and this all can be viewed through canon sources, the wasteland nazis are gone and dead like they should be.

I provided you with a canon document which indicates that the Enclave is alive and living in the American Wastelands and you ignore it in pursuit of some proof which does not exist.

But I get it. You want the Enclave dead, and any proof to the contrary is ignored. Anything which differs from what you wish to be true does not exist in your reality. We really do understand denial.

Canon says that the Enclave continues to exist in the American Wasteland. Denying this canon document makes all canon documents deniable. So canon no longer exists, and can be denied at any whim. That makes your canon documents just a random collection of ones and zeros and all you proofs are just so much balloon juice.

I provided you with a canon document which indicates that the Enclave is alive and living in the American Wastelands and you ignore it in pursuit of some proof which does not exist.

But I get it. You want the Enclave dead, and any proof to the contrary is ignored. Anything which differs from what you wish to be true does not exist in your reality. We really do understand denial.

Canon says that the Enclave continues to exist in the American Wasteland. Denying this canon document makes all canon documents deniable. So canon no longer exists, and can be denied at any whim. That makes your canon documents just a random collection of ones and zeros and all you proofs are just so much balloon juice.

Honestly, your canon source only says that there was Enclave in Chicago at one point in time, but not they they are still around.

There is no substantial proof one way or the other, it is left very vague.

Meh, enought with this "but enclave is dead!11!!!" mood, let's just give to us a good dlc about them. And see the final death or the rebuild/rebirth of the Enclave in the Fallout universe.

Because seriously is just the same thing i've heard about the Brotherhood of Steel.

Edited by SignorNessuno

Honestly, your canon source only says that there was Enclave in Chicago at one point in time, but not they they are still around.

"The Illinois license plate bolted to ED-E's side is just one more fact that supports the idea that other Enclave outposts or holdings still exist elsewhere within North American Wastelands."

"Supports" as in gives credence too or provides evidence of. Vague? Maybe. But "outposts and holdings" are both plural, as in more that one. And one or more than one, the implication is that they are there.

But @TeamBacon, it takes an open mind to see evidence which contradicts a strongly held belief. So I completely expect you and @CinderMuffin to hold onto your beliefs. Such is life.

Edited by RattleAndGrind

"The Illinois license plate bolted to ED-E's side is just one more fact that supports the idea that other Enclave outposts or holdings still exist elsewhere within North American Wastelands."

"Supports" as in gives credence too or provides evidence of. Vague? Maybe. But "outposts and holdings" are both plural, as in more that one. And one or more than one, the implication is that they are there.

But @TeamBacon, it takes an open mind to see evidence which contradicts a strongly held belief. So I completely expect you and @CinderMuffin to hold onto your beliefs. Such is life.

I have no beliefs on this matter. I am just stating that the evidence on the matter is inconclusive.

I'm simply looking at the logic from the outside, as someone who has not picked a side.

So as a non-biased third party I simply don't think a license plate bolted onto a robot in any way proves that the Enclave survived, because I have seen no lore evidence to show that the Enclave bolts license plates onto things...

Can't prove they do exist anymore, can't prove they don't. It is all up to Bethesda now to choose what they want to do with the future. The Enclave is enjoying Bethesda Purgatory with the Midwestern Faction of the Brotherhood of Steel and the possibly not dead Sarah Lyons.

Well, in the event the Enclave did survive in some form they would still have taken massive casualties on the East Coast and West Coast. And considering that they don't recruit impure outsiders (they would not be the Enclave otherwise) then they may need to regain their numbers the "old fashion way." They also need time to rebuild their infrastructure, especially if they want to conform to their prior technologically superior standards.

So, I think that if the Enclave is ever used again it will be years later in another game.

My idea? They needed more "pure-humans" so they go to Louisiana, break into one of the last secured vaults in the U.S. and put it under martial law and move in. You, as a Vault Dweller from this vault, have grown up under the iron-boot of the Enclave and desire a chance to escape to New Orleans. Welcome to Fallout 5... now go build another settlement.

I like your scenario.

Do not underestimate the ability and determination of elites to survive and prosper, especially if they have the resources of governments to abuse and exploit.

I doubt in a world starving for resources anybody would have nuclear warheads to waste on low-value targets. It would not take much to figure where to build vault like retreats in remote low population density areas.

In the real world, the Soviets and Red Chinese apparently built survival bunkers all over for their ruling classes. Maybe not fancy but places to shelter for months. A lot of urban buildings had Civil Defense supplies in their in their basements in this country for a while.

In reality Nagasaki, Hiroshima the Pacific islands near the Hydrogen bomb test sites showed how nature could recover in a decade or two. The Soviet block nations showed how mass destruction with conventional weapons could make rebuilding take decades.

A nuclear holocaust in a world of diminished resources could take generations to recover from, but it does not have to be an Australian wasteland.

I think most of the Australian interior, is nearly desert, in the 1960s when most people understood about Nagasaki, Hiroshima, and those remote test site islands Mad Max had to take place in a place like the outback to explain the desolation. Anything else would have been at best B-movie and campy.

Only theories of hyper dirty cobalt jacketed H-bombs made Neville Shute's "On the Beach," halfway credible. But you would have to detonate thousand spaced out along the world's land mass to kill everybody, and who could organize anything that stupid in the first place?

Staying closer to reality makes for more opportunities for this franchise the have groups like the Enclave alive and well elsewhere, and more opportunities for future quests, adventures, and accomplishments, and more places to have them.

Also more believable for those of us of retirement age who remember the period that inspired Mad Max and Fallout.

I have no beliefs on this matter. I am just stating that the evidence on the matter is inconclusive.

I'm simply looking at the logic from the outside, as someone who has not picked a side.

So as a non-biased third party I simply don't think a license plate bolted onto a robot in any way proves that the Enclave survived, because I have seen no lore evidence to show that the Enclave bolts license plates onto things...

Can't prove they do exist anymore, can't prove they don't. It is all up to Bethesda now to choose what they want to do with the future. The Enclave is enjoying Bethesda Purgatory with the Midwestern Faction of the Brotherhood of Steel and the possibly not dead Sarah Lyons.

And that has been my point all along. You cannot write them off as dead. I just supply evidence to counter the blanket statements that they are dead.

And if your read carefully, I use words whose roots are in words like "imply" and "indicate" and "points too". I was pretty careful to avoid emphatic declarative statements.

There is a reason why the Enclave remnants hid away in New Vegas, because they knew if they revealed themselves they would be killed off. Same thing would happen in the east coast and given this time all the bases and personnel were destroyed completely they would be dead. At most there would only be the isolated outposts in D.C. that the BoS would've destroyed or they would've gone into hiding like the Enclave remnants did in New Vegas. They'd have no supplies, no real means of communication and nothing to support themselves. The only real option would be to hide and just give up.

Face it, the Enclave in it's entirety is dead. There is nothing left of it but old veterans hiding away hoping they don't get caught and arrested as war criminals by the superior forces.

America and the Enclave are dead.

You're not paying close attention to what I'm saying, but I can understand why. They wouldn't be the Enclave anymore. Some of them wouldn't change and would cower in a hole for the rest of their lives. However, others will recognize that their ship has sunk and if they don't want to drown, they better get out and make a new life. The Enclave is dead. That's for certain. Their members and some of their ideas can still live. Fear of assassination can stop many, but it won't stop everyone and that's something that can be seen IRL. You don't need plot armor to rise up from the ashes of something that failed spectacularly. Besides, it would be pretty interesting if there was a community or even a small nation lead by ex-Enclave with the idea of rebuilding America, but the good guys from previous games were out to get them because of their past even if they had been helping people. It brings up the moral dilemma of whether to treat someone based on their past or their more recent actions, even if what they did in the past was horrible.

200 years is a lot of time not to have schisms among the members of a group or community. Members of the Enclave could have split off a century ago, with fresh blood from the orthodox enclave leaving to join the outcasts and bring new knowledge and information with them.

Something similar could have happened with the Institute and should with the survivors of any plot line that involves the destruction of the Institute and survivors having the chance to abandon the facility.

I prefer having people defect a destructive faction for the chance to help rebuild civilization, and I am not thinking anything third world or medieval.

The wreckage seems to include a lot of recyclable materials to build a much better life for a much smaller population than the one that fell and left so much scrap for recycling by a remnant populace with robots, robotics, gifted techs and factions with tech skill and competence.

Let's try Automaton with less hunting, killing and vengeance and throw in more working with and helping settlers and wastelanders who are more like the occupants of Far Harbor in being able to fend for and fight for themselves.

People who can work and fight together but need tech help, such as tutor bots who can tirelessly and patiently teach them and their children tech skills they need any hour people are available to learn.

Communities that can use human technicians, physicians, engineers, and researchers from more tech savvy factions who can innovate and direct the bots in all manner of needed services. A group like a Tinker Faction or Atom Cats might have ghoul tinkers, techs, and engineers from old world time or later who've been developing skills and their trade for a century or two.

There is a mod for an enclave faction I will probably try shortly. My two favorite mods for this game so far are for enclave style power armor. The new one is hilarious with the tesla coils installed you wont be making any friends. Its like a giant walking joy buzzer.

X-01 Shadowed and X-02 Sigma Squad

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/272848316057718208/3433E1DE1931F4890A3A4EDCDB48D68EDEE7191C/