Ten mods I'd love to find or see made!

PurpleOblivion

All right, quite a list there!

I don't want you to think I am being a smart butt here, but I think the best way to help you (at least as first) is to have you help yourself. That whole give a fish, teach to fish saying applies here.

The Nexus has a pretty robust search function that I think will help you. So have you used the advanced search function and the filters, category, etc?

Oh you no-good smart butt you! >:{3 Lol, nah man I appreciate any comments.

To be honest I did, but I kinda got overwhelmed at just how many tabs I was getting just digging and digging. When I did find something (like on that list I did find some of those), I was worried 'okay, is this the latest version though? Because it would be just my luck to find some outdated version that no longer works or something' xD

I will say that I haven't seen the black panther Khajiit anywhere, very few purple items, haven't seen any hug animations, the proper grass thing, and even though I kinda-sorta remember a two-handed staff animation once upon a time, couldn't find that :[

I did look AND used advanced searching options, but I got overwhelmed and Noped all the way here. Thought maybe people could help my noob ass out, gwaha

You are right about the teaching how to fish thing though. While I wait for responses here, I'm gonna do more digging and see what I can find this time. Quite a list of mods our theh, bruv! Quite a list :{D

I am glad people are more helpful that I am. Let me tell you what I would do. For example, your love of purple...go to the top search and pull up the advanced page search. Type in the purple on the line for the description search option (not the file name)

then go toward the bottom where there is the option of category on the left side..click to expand then click "clothes" and then search. This way it will only search purple in the clothes category. Then you can sort by download amounts, endorsements or what have you. That may make it a bit less..huge? :)

And because I am nicer than I sound...

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/19822

Really nice armour and it has a purple version (see the user uploaded pictures)

:)

Helping greatful people is always a pleasure. :-)

1- I never playable with a custom race so I can't tell you much more. I can always tell you how to make a race playable.

5- It shouldn't be long if you create your weapon with an ID change and a mesh replacement. Don't forget to extract the mesh first using ObMM for example.

Helping greatful people is always a pleasure. :-)

1- I never playable with a custom race so I can't tell you much more. I can always tell you how to make a race playable.

5- It shouldn't be long if you create your weapon with an ID change and a mesh replacement. Don't forget to extract the mesh first using ObMM for example.

I gotcha. How would I go about making a Khajiit all black as my own mod? And is that simple or not so much? xD

I found a mod for melee staves! But it's just for one staff. And I don't know how it looks because there's no pics. Blah. Do people just 'wing it' and install mods without having a pic to go by often? o.o

1- When I write I can always tell you how to make a race playable. I think about an already existing one you can't play by default.

2- Try it first, if it works you'll just have to create new ones with an editor ID change and a new associated mesh.