What NPC Do You Hate The Most?

ZurinArctus85

With hate being entirely subjective, my patient Chaotic Neutral Argonian absolutely loathes Delphine. She's annoying, overbearing, and thinks she can do whatever she wants because she is a member of the Blades. She also tries to hide her inexperience (which is annoying), and I quote:

"You mean you haven't heard of Alduin's Wall? Either of you?"

"Let's pretend we haven't."

In this conversation she obviously has no freaking clue what the frick Alduin's Wall is, and she doesn't want to hear Esbern go on another rant because she's an impatient wench. Which is another thing that annoys me. She's so freaking impatient, I just got to Alduin's Wall and I got so mad at her I quit and said "That's enough Skyrim for today." I'm probably going to use the console to kill her. I poisoned Nazeem, and Heimskr I just left alone. I find Maven Black-Briar irritating, but that's nothing to worry about because I rarely go to Riften. General Tullius was a huge prick.

Edited by ZurinArctus85

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like Ulfric Stormcloak he has no regard for anyone not a big fan of Tullius either. I always mess with Nazeem he is a great to reverse pickpocket and give him all kinds of crazy potions. Top of the list goes to the whole Thieves Guild they are nothing but a bunch of lazy whiners and are good for nothing and there is not one follower to be had there.

I don't like Ulfric Stormcloak he has no regard for anyone not a big fan of Tullius either. I always mess with Nazeem he is a great to reverse pickpocket and give him all kinds of crazy potions. Top of the list goes to the whole Thieves Guild they are nothing but a bunch of lazy whiners and are good for nothing and there is not one follower to be had there.

I don't like the Thieve's Guild either, and you can get the armor without joining (Dragonborn DLC). I think Brynjolf is a snotty little buttface with a winning beard.

Brynjolf. Absolutely Brynjolf.

Not only does he keep me from entering Riften without passing a speech check or paying off the corrupt guards, but once I get inside he immediately insults me to my face by accusing me of being a thief because he can "just tell" I stole all my s#*! (which is pretty much never true since I don't play dedicated thief characters) and until I learned to just tab out of his convo, he kept forcing me into a quest I didn't want where I'm asked to send an innocent guy, whom I actually find very likable, to jail.

Every single time I take a new character to Riften I'm like: "Dammit, not this again!"

Never thought about it before. But I think Delphine gets pretty close to it. In fact both Delphine and Esbern, I should say I dislike. Guess I never got over the whole Paarthurnax thing. Though Heimskr is pretty close too, but only for the fact that they just gave him a single speech...and he says it...ALL the time. Got to the point were I made my characters simply kill him. sure I could have modded him, but killing him was satisfying.

The one NPC I really can't stand, the one I wish was never in the game, is the "fugitive" (who's then followed up by some swindled hunter). Always seems to show up at the most inappropriate time and, though he's amusing the first couple of times, gets very old very quickly.

Hahahaha the Fugitive! First time I ever played Skyrim one came up near Alftand and gave me a Steel Shield of Resist Fire...I was like "what the hell just happened?" No hunter ever came so I disenchanted it.

Lol, nice! Unfortunately, the hunter has always shown up for me and, as my char suffers from acute honesty (thieve's guild aside :P ) I've always handed over the item for its measly 1 septim reward.