What NPC Do You Hate The Most?

ZurinArctus85

The one NPC I really can't stand, the one I wish was never in the game, is the "fugitive" (who's then followed up by some swindled hunter). Always seems to show up at the most inappropriate time and, though he's amusing the first couple of times, gets very old very quickly.

Yeah i always kill him as soon as hes finished talking. Not because he came up to me....but because he threatens me before he leaves.

Then i lie to the hunter and keep the enchanted item.

Edited by ironbender800

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The children,

For some reason they think they mouth off to the DragonBorn...Nor did I as the Dragonborn wanted to hear what they had to say that goes for most NPC's but they of course are somehow less irritating...Not to mention I was probably still drenched in blood and only came into town to you know properly clean the giblets out of my hair and armor before proceding back out into the wilds to kill some more for mere sport.

To the Dragonborn.

Let that sink in...

I get it, its a thing with Bethsada, there is likely more than a few disgruntled parents working on their staff...But man that's way out of line how the children behave in their games.

~

Mouse over

Disable

Enter key

That's pretty much how I handle kids in the game, I don't go out of my way to encounter that odd behavior in life but for some reason someone thought it'd be cool to force that on everyone that plays their game.

Hahahaha the Fugitive! First time I ever played Skyrim one came up near Alftand and gave me a Steel Shield of Resist Fire...I was like "what the hell just happened?" No hunter ever came so I disenchanted it.

Lol, nice! Unfortunately, the hunter has always shown up for me and, as my char suffers from acute honesty (thieve's guild aside :tongue: ) I've always handed over the item for its measly 1 septim reward.

Or he somehow dumps it on you in the middle of a battle and leaves you suddenly over encumbered :pinch:

Grelod the Kind. She's the only NPC I've killed vindictively so far. Not because she was cruel to the children (though that gave me another reason). It's because she was rude and she refused to let me adopt kids, even though I hadn't even asked for one. She picked the fight. I finished it. And all the children celebrated.

Grelod the Kind. She's the only NPC I've killed vindictively so far. Not because she was cruel to the children (though that gave me another reason). It's because she was rude and she refused to let me adopt kids, even though I hadn't even asked for one. She picked the fight. I finished it. And all the children celebrated.

I second this one ^

There was another NPC (man) who just hangs around in a spot and spews a derogatory insult at you when you walk past, makes me want to just decapitate him instantly, the fool. I can't remember where, but he would be my second choice. It seems like he hangs out in a city near guards, so I am not likely to murder him; or maybe in a tavern.

The fugitive would be my 3rd choice.

Edited by HalloweenWeed

Mila Vilentia is another on my list.

"Did you know some fruits actually grow better in the cold?"

No, and nor do I care.

"I work in the market with my mother. They say that..."

Child, I will kill your mother if you don't shut up.

~My Chaotic Neutral Argonian

Ahh....you have a list? :D

Mila Vilentia is another on my list.

"Did you know some fruits actually grow better in the cold?"

No, and nor do I care.

"I work in the market with my mother. They say that..."

Child, I will kill your mother if you don't shut up.

~My Chaotic Neutral Argonian

Ahh....you have a list? :D

Yes, my Argonian has a long list.

1. Delphine

2. Esbern

3. The remaining Blades

4. Brynjolf

5. Vignar Gray-mane

6. The whole Battle-born family

7. Courier

8. "a friend of yours"

9. Arengir

10. Mila Valentia

11. Sapphire

12. Toarie (or I like to say Whoarie)

13. Barbas (I get ti kill him anyway)

14. Sam G

15. Sven

16. Calcelmo

17. The Silver -Blood family

18. Elenwen

19. Miraak (for forcing a whole waste of a DLC)

20. Nazeem (for being a condescending cocksucker).

I hate the peoples in the theives guild as all they do is break the law and claim to do it as a means to keep the peace... Seriously? Why dont you try improving Riften instead of robbing and "teaching a lesson" to the people who have the money and enterprise to help the city. Also everyone you go after (excluding the certain spoiler people) are good people who are tired of being pushed around. Even the spoiler people arent all to bad.

The other group is everyone in the blue palace. Freakin incompetent the lot of em. Wolves in cave?

Queen: send a hundred soldiers at it!

Advisor: uh no lets do nothing. We need those soldiers to reinforce our defenses.

Everybody else: *silence*

Problems here are obvious.

1) did the queen not get involved in anything her late husband did to run things? Really? I get wanting to help but my gawd over kill is overkill.

2) do nothing because you need people to guard the castle? You have as freakin Imperial garison and the Imperial commander up in there! Ask him if you can borrow a couple troops go investigate. Im sure she could get something. Even if they had to send hold troops out and have some of the imps sub in would still help solve the issue.

3) no one offered any possible solutions!

4) they paid a guy covered in blood and looks like a barbarian who probably spent a few minutes running in circles, going through everybodies pockets, ate a rediculous amount of food in a rediculously short period, ate some flowers, posed in goofy ways, yelled a vase off of a side table, and carried enough junk to furnish 9 houses to go look at a creepy cave!

There are other reasons but that should be suitable

Karliah & Serana come to mind, though it is not necessarily their fault only that the writing associated with them is stupid in my view.

Barbas is a good call as well, again, not that the NPC itself is all that bad, but the implementation with the super forced force-greet that starts his quest is.