What NPC Do You Hate The Most?

ZurinArctus85

On one level I loathe Ulfric Stormcloak, the rebel, on the other hand if he seeks to emulate talos I sort of admire that.

On a personal note he lacks in aesthetics and imagination.

I prefer the emperor, and Tullius to him.

Delphine sickens me, the bow legged, mannish, ugly old lying hypocrite. I chose the dragon of wisdom, even admire him a bit. He has a right to go off in the end and do his thing, perhaps the dragonborn will be a focus. I was like, that went alright anyway.

Nazeem: I bet you dont get to the cloud distrit very often?

Dragonborne: Well I am the thane of the city, but no too many other things need taking care of to-

Nazeem: that what I thought you-

Dragonborne: your wife seems to think you spend to much time with your head of the jarls backside for a pretentious piss-ant farmer or something like that.

She hates to see you humiliate yourself all around whiterun saying such inane things, and as your thane and a concerned citizen...I have to say I agree, its painful to watch.

Nazeem: what! how dare you what do you-

Dragonbore: what do I mean? Like at a play where there actor says something so embarrassing you just have to turn away, get up and walk out, or at least put your hands over your ears and hum a little.

Nazeem: You Bas@#$d! stay away from my wife!

Dragonborne:Your wife? *smiles* While you spend your time up the jarls backside, I spend my time up h-

Nazeem: ....!!!!

Dragonborne: Just doing my duty as thane, in this case its a public service *winks*

Nazeem: I kill you! *attacks*

Dragonborn holds him back with one hand: guards!

*Gards arrest Nazeem*

Nazeems wife: :smile:

Dragonborn *salutes* Blows her a kiss and saunters off to the cloud district to discuss the civil war*.

Somebody make this a dialogue mod, perhaps integrate it with the recently popular RDO.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On one level I loathe Ulfric Stormcloak, the rebel, on the other hand if he seeks to emulate talos I sort of admire that.

On a personal note he lacks in aesthetics and imagination.

I prefer the emperor, and Tullius to him.

Delphine sickens me, the bow legged, mannish, ugly old lying hypocrite. I chose the dragon of wisdom, even admire him a bit. He has a right to go off in the end and do his thing, perhaps the dragonborn will be a focus. I was like, that went alright anyway.

Nazeem: I bet you dont get to the cloud distrit very often?

Dragonborne: Well I am the thane of the city, but no too many other things need taking care of to-

Nazeem: that what I thought you-

Dragonborne: your wife seems to think you spend to much time with your head of the jarls backside for a pretentious piss-ant farmer or something like that.

She hates to see you humiliate yourself all around whiterun saying such inane things, and as your thane and a concerned citizen...I have to say I agree, its painful to watch.

Nazeem: what! how dare you what do you-

Dragonbore: what do I mean? Like at a play where there actor says something so embarrassing you just have to turn away, get up and walk out, or at least put your hands over your ears and hum a little.

Nazeem: You Bas@#$d! stay away from my wife!

Dragonborne:Your wife? *smiles* While you spend your time up the jarls backside, I spend my time up h-

Nazeem: ....!!!!

Dragonborne: Just doing my duty as thane, in this case its a public service *winks*

Nazeem: I kill you! *attacks*

Dragonborn holds him back with one hand: guards!

*Gards arrest Nazeem*

Nazeems wife: :smile:

Dragonborn *salutes* Blows her a kiss and saunters off to the cloud district to discuss the civil war*.

Somebody make this a dialogue mod, perhaps integrate it with the recently popular RDO.

:happy:

Faendal.

I always take him to the Shrine of Boethia...

I like the mod "make anyone your follower".

I use Braith for the Boethia quest

See? Braith just doesn't bug me that much.

Nelkir on the other hand...if I am here to lick his Father's boots; why is it I would rather murder his father's youngest child?

I'll be another vote on the Delphine case.

is there a voice change mod for her? I don't like to listen to her crotchety, old, and hard bitten, frontier woman's voice.

In fact,I would like to eliminate that voice from my game. Or substitute it.

I can change her look but that voice ye gods.

If she has a detestable personalty in thought and deed, dose she have to have such a annoying voice as well to match? its grating.

Edited by skyquest32

Hmmmm I don't really have a single least favorite, but it's going to be any one of the citizens who just say something stupid and intrusive as I walk by like what's-his-name in Whiterun...

"Have you ever been to the cloud district?"

Me: "What in Talos's name is the-"

"What am I saying? Of course you haven't."

And of course, Belethor's single employee, Sigurd...

"Don't mean to be rude but I'm too busy to talk right now."

Me, who was talking to Ysolda: "Um, excuse you. Girls are trying to talk here. Helllooooo."

Hmmmm I don't really have a single least favorite, but it's going to be any one of the citizens who just say something stupid and intrusive as I walk by like what's-his-name in Whiterun...

"Have you ever been to the cloud district?"

Me: "What in Talos's name is the-"

"What am I saying? Of course you haven't."

And of course, Belethor's single employee, Sigurd...

"Don't mean to be rude but I'm too busy to talk right now."

Me, who was talking to Ysolda: "Um, excuse you. Girls are trying to talk here. Helllooooo."

Nazeem. There is a mod that lets you steal from him as well as kill him and no one will car.

I don't see how people get bothered with Braith, she is just a cocky child. Sometimes I like her, later i felt pity thanks to her meh home life. One run, I adopted her.

Anyhow, the freaking black B old hag.

Fill of herself, treat me like i was a c*%!, and such a horrible woman to anyone. And her mead is costy!