[LE] Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Quick question, is it possible to take a battleaxe, (specifically, the Shadowmourne weapon mod) and make it act as a onehanded axe instead, via ONLY creation kit, by doing something like replacing a vanilla axe model or something? Or do i need more than just creation kit to do this?

I cant find this old-ish video where this guy shows you how to create a saber mount that was very good but all i can find is a video that only shows you how to grab the saddle node from the horse nif file but not the whole process

Quick question, is it possible to take a battleaxe, (specifically, the Shadowmourne weapon mod) and make it act as a onehanded axe instead, via ONLY creation kit, by doing something like replacing a vanilla axe model or something? Or do i need more than just creation kit to do this?

Pretty sure you can do it in the CK. Start with a one handed axe and just change the nif. I've done it with other weapons so I can only assume it works with the one handed axe as well.

Has anyone ever worked with the carriage or ferry system in skyrim? I'm trying to create new locations that a ferry would take the player, I've got dialogue down but am having trouble scripting. If anyone is willing to help, please pm me or let me know here. Thanks!