A small introduction!

Tytanis

Hey all!

My name is Tyler. I'm an expert in many programming languages and graphic intensive applications. I have been a modder (sometimes creator) for many, many games but I have yet to touch an Elder Scrolls game (mostly played it on Xbox) but I highly regret not touching it earlier. I have three kids who like to keep me busy, but I will be releasing MANY mods due to requests and my own ideas.

Glad to be here,

Tytanis

Nice to meet you. My name is Justin, AKA Elsarian. Nice to have someone new here on the Nexus. What type of mods do you plan on creating? Or do you wish to keep that a secret so that you can surprise us?

Nice to meet you. My name is Justin, AKA Elsarian. Nice to have someone new here on the Nexus. What type of mods do you plan on creating? Or do you wish to keep that a secret so that you can surprise us?

Nice to meet you Justin A.K.A. Elsarian!

I like to do very intense memory interception mods, as in creating static/dynamic libraries of my mods (.dlls) that do direct engine calls to do limitless stuff. I'll do a few Out-of-box mods too. From simple stuff, to "DLC-worthy" content and graphical updates/changes. I'm a perfectionist and my mind runs ideas at about 5 ideas per minute.

Tytanis

Edited by Tytanis

Good to have you here. I to have tried my hand at modding, but only on the texture side so far. I did one mod for DA2 that went over quite well but haven't had the time since to get back to it. I think the modding community are quite eager to get started on this game for sure. Glad you are here. I intend to get back to learning Blender and 3D Max this winter...that's the plan anyway..LOL!

Welcome to the fun. :thumbsup:

Good to have you here. I to have tried my hand at modding, but only on the texture side so far. I did one mod for DA2 that went over quite well but haven't had the time since to get back to it. I think the modding community are quite eager to get started on this game for sure. Glad you are here. I intend to get back to learning Blender and 3D Max this winter...that's the plan anyway..LOL!

Welcome to the fun. :thumbsup:

Indeed. It is always good to have new and talented people here on the nexus. Because if it weren't for those types of people, then we wouldn't have the amazing classic mods that we have today. And who knows, maybe the name Tytanis will soon be up there with the mod gods such as Oscuro, Martigens, Sloth, SkyCaptin, and so many others. I really look forward to seeing your work Tytanis. Best of luck to you.

And yes, welcome to the fun :devil: