ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Never enough arrows!

Pascual

The archery is a little tricky to get used to at first and, as I understand it, there is a distance where the arrow simply ceases to exist. That said, draugr tend to have lots of arrows as do bandits. They are not Daedric Arrows of Ultimate Destruction or anything, but I have rarely run dry on arrows. The one character I thought might run out was down to two arrows. Two shots later she had over twenty arrows. Then they just rolled in from there.

You can also try pick pocketing guards with bows. :whistling:

If you take over forts and loot the enemies as soon as they are down, rather sooner then later you gonna have enough steel arrows to fill up the whole sea. But yeah imo we badly need a mod, that enables us to craft all sorts of arrows from wood and whatever else there is. Altho by no means should it be cheap. Edited by Nadimos

The type of arrows spawn are dependant on the level of mobs you kill and the level of the dungeon. I'm level 30-something, and I regularly find Orcish and Glass arrows. I've stopped picking up Iron arrows, and am going to stop picking up Steel/Nord ones soon. I even find a few Ebony Arrows, but I save them for Dragons or Bosses.

Bound bow ftw! I was running out of arrows too but with a bound bow you get 99 arrows every time you summon it. They funny thing is the bound arrows will sometime bug and stay for an infinite period of time when you shoot them into walls.

Bound bow ftw! I was running out of arrows too but with a bound bow you get 99 arrows every time you summon it. They funny thing is the bound arrows will sometime bug and stay for an infinite period of time when you shoot them into walls.

Where'd you get the bound bow from?

If you take over forts and loot the enemies as soon as they are down, rather sooner then later you gonna have enough steel arrows to fill up the whole sea. But yeah imo we badly need a mod, that enables us to craft all sorts of arrows from wood and whatever else there is. Altho by no means should it be cheap.

http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=490

Link to a mod that allows you to craft your own arrows

Where'd you get the bound bow from?

court mage secret fire guy in Dragonsreach sells the spell tome for it.

It's what I use.. not that I have used a bow much. I have a nice stash of glass arrows... but only 2 ebony ones