anbeegod

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The upcoming week.

Cough cough... excuse me... WHAT?!? This better not be a joke :smile:

I love Caesia and can't wait to play her quest.

Caesia won't be the main follower in this mod, since she's already the main follower of her own mod. But the main follower in this mod is related to her. Caesia will also somewhat make an appearance in a different name with a different background, but her personality, which I believe is what most people like, is still largely the same.

Edited by anbeegod

Great news! You stated before that the college of Winterhold quest line shouldn't be started for compatibility with this mod. Is there any other quest lines that should be avoided that could cause issues?

Great news! You stated before that the college of Winterhold quest line shouldn't be started for compatibility with this mod. Is there any other quest lines that should be avoided that could cause issues?

In fact, it's the best to start a whole new save for the complete experience. Some quests are start-game enabled which data is printed into the game as soon as you start a save, any edit that is made to the quest after the start-game will not be applied. Our mod edits a number of start-game enabled quests, so if you want to experience what changes I've made to them, you should start anew.

In fact, it's the best to start a whole new save for the complete experience. Some quests are start-game enabled which data is printed into the game as soon as you start a save, any edit that is made to the quest after the start-game will not be applied. Our mod edits a number of start-game enabled quests, so if you want to experience what changes I've made to them, you should start anew.

Will quick start be compatible? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3325/

Will quick start be compatible? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3325/

No, for start-game enabled edits to work, the game MUST be started from the beginning. If you want to skip the Helgen intro, Alternate start, Skyrim Unbound, or coc qasmoke would be great ways. If you want to begin the main quest after you used coc qasmoke to start a game, use setstage mq103 50

I understand that applies to this week's release. Any plans for the future to avoid that requirement?

No, because that is how Skyrim's engine works. For start-game enabled content, any modification must be implemented at start-game, which means you must have enabled this mod when you started a new save and continue playing with it enabled, to avoid any problem. I understand many players would want to use their seasoned OP characters to play this mod, but that's not how I designed it. The follower in this mod is supposed to accompany you from the start of your journey to its end. In essence, this is not an endgame mod yet, since the part to be released this week is the prologue of the endgame.