[WIP] Shezzarine - The Fate Of Tamriel

anbeegod

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's the voice acting going? Do you already have all the actors you need?

And what do we do if we already did the college of winterhold storyline? :sad:

The voice acting is going well.

It's now mandatory to start a new game for this mod, otherwise the quest commentary will not function. So whether you've completed the College of Winterhold quests or not, you'll need to start again.

• 2 weeks later...

Some people asked me if the player will be forced to join the Thalmor in the mod; the answer is obviously no. You can roleplay as a Thalmor hater, lover or take neutral stance; same goes for the empire.

You can make several critical decisions that determine the survival or downfall of the Aldmeri Dominion and the empire. Logically speaking, there won't necessarily be a final victor between these two by the end of the story.

I'm also confident that I can do the Nilfgaard-twist for the Thalmor, like how they did in The Witcher 3 that turned a nation from antagonistic to the most favored banner - I don't intend to make the player favor the Thalmor, instead, I intend to have the players choose from multiple grey choices, instead of traditional black-and-white (by vanilla, the Thalmor are obviously on the black).

The war between the Dominion and the empire is the most important subplot, like how the Third Nilfgaard War was in The Witcher 3, where the Wild Hunt is the main plot; in this mod, the rivalry between Et'ada (gods) is the main plot.

Natürlich, to some players, the most important question is Caesia's place in this mod.

She is the most important female character in the story, discounting the player if you're playing as female. She will fight alongside you in the final battle as a crucial part.

20170630020522_1.jpg?width=1042&height=5

The Armageddon is nigh.

• 1 month later...

Please good sir make an option for players who completed WC plot prior to starting your modification, it is a dream of endgame mod.

I would have done so, but it could cause story-breaking bugs that would harm the gaming experience. Until we find a way to mitigate that, we cannot promise anything related to the "College of Winterhold not started yet" prerequisite.

Hi Anbee, really love the work you did with Caesia and I'm extremely excited to see how this mod turns out. Any relative idea of when this mod will be released? Also, when it is released, will it be released for Xbox One on the same date? Thanks man, big fan!

Hi Anbee, really love the work you did with Caesia and I'm extremely excited to see how this mod turns out. Any relative idea of when this mod will be released? Also, when it is released, will it be released for Xbox One on the same date? Thanks man, big fan!

The planned date is before December, I cannot guarantee a bugless version on XB1 on the first release day, but we'll try our best to release it on XB1 asap.

This is also just the first part instead of the full version, so we still need more people (esp. Level Designers) to help in this mod's full version production.

Edited by anbeegod

The planned date is before December, I cannot guarantee a bugless version on XB1 on the first release day, but we'll try our best to release it on XB1 asap.

This is also just the first part instead of the full version, so we still need more people (esp. Level Designers) to help in this mod's full version production.

Awesome man, do you have a Twitter or any social media that you post updates on? If not, you should get one.