[WIP] Shezzarine - The Fate Of Tamriel

anbeegod

Actually, the concept of this mod looks very interesting! Also, I think I can get involved a little bit on the scripting/ CK usage part ( I've experimented with scripts one time in my game, I also know how to add vanillla NPCs, haven't tried adding custom dialogue to them, but I don't think the technical part of this is something I can't learn or something particularly diffuicult). I'm warning you though, I'm currently kinda busy IRL, and I've got university projects, so I may not come online every evening, and I can't get involved in any big tasks. Also, I know it sounds weird, but I'm not registered in most popular social networks( just because I don't see any necessity in it, and there are other difficulties that would take too long to explain, I have a Tumblr blog though, butI don't post their frequently, and when I do, it's mostly stupid fandom s#*! or me hating on a certain Star Wars character, so I don't think you wanna see that) , so your best bet would be PMing me here, I check Nexus quite frequently. That was in case you don't want help in the form I can offer, I'll understand if you might someone more involved helping you out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait for it to be done! I'm with Caesia in my current playthrough and shes become my favorite follower since. At first I was kind of distraught at the whole "no marriage" thing but after reading the story, I could somewhat get it.

A shame that the big mod won't be compatible with this one though. I wouldn't mind being wrong at all though.

But it's about time a mod that gives you that much power has come around. Up until now, the most 'power' you could get was becoming leader of random group A or random group B.

I look forward to it!

Edit: By incompatible, I mean story-wise.

Edited by vatestractes

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait for it to be done! I'm with Caesia in my current playthrough and shes become my favorite follower since. At first I was kind of distraught at the whole "no marriage" thing but after reading the story, I could somewhat get it.

A shame that the big mod won't be compatible with this one though. I wouldn't mind being wrong at all though.

But it's about time a mod that gives you that much power has come around. Up until now, the most 'power' you could get was becoming leader of random group A or random group B.

I look forward to it!

Edit: By incompatible, I mean story-wise.

In the mod, you get to decide Tamriel's fate - so yeah, you're given the highest power possible, other than the protagonists of Battlespire and Oblivion. :smile:

Like The Witcher 3, which this mod is heavily inspired by, the mod's ending is separated into several branches of multiple possibilities, including:

1. Who rules Tamriel in the end?

2. Does the true antagonist get the ultimate victory?

3. The final destiny of the player character?

4. Other characters' fates?

The player's choices impact the ending significantly. What you said, whom you killed - most of them more of less have influence on the ending and certain important characters' fates.

I received question regarding the mod's lore-friendliness. The least that I can promise, is that it is canon-friendly, and will not contradict with absolute facts in The Elder Scrolls. However, we have decided "facts" on certain ambiguous and unspecified topics of the lore in this mod which were never given a real answer by Bethesda officially, such as the intention of the Thalmor and who are the An-Xileel really.

Sidenote: The writing of this mod is largely finished. We are still in need of more level designers, modelers and texture artists; if you are attracted to this mod's idea and have relevant skills, please do not hesitate to contact me. It is okay if you do not have time at the moment but can help in this mod after sometime.

In order to ensure the quality of the models and levels, our members would create better products if they focus on particular subjects; but without sufficient members, we would have to divert our attention to more levels and models, which might lower the overall quality.

Edited by anbeegod

• 4 weeks later...

First off, this looks freaking amazing and one of the best mods-to-come I've seen in a while. I especially love that you're going to try some more nuanced writing with the Thalmor (elves are love, elves are life <3). About the romance, though, who would we be romancing? Onmund, I'm presuming, but you never know. Also, would the potential romance(s) be straights only or bisexual? I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking more gay content would be much appreciated. :3 Last, what sort of models/textures would you need (animals, objects, buildings, etc.)? If you need any creatures, I might be able to work on a few pieces for you. I'm not that great at buildings or anything with straight lines (go figure), but I might try if that's all you need.

Edited by WalkingMassofComplexes

First off, this looks freaking amazing and one of the best mods-to-come I've seen in a while. I especially love that you're going to try some more nuanced writing with the Thalmor (elves are love, elves are life <3). About the romance, though, who would we be romancing? Onmund, I'm presuming, but you never know. Also, would the potential romance(s) be straights only or bisexual? I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking more gay content would be much appreciated. :3 Last, what sort of models/textures would you need (animals, objects, buildings, etc.)? If you need any creatures, I might be able to work on a few pieces for you. I'm not that great at buildings or anything with straight lines (go figure), but I might try if that's all you need.

Thank you :D

Onmund is bisexual, because I want to provide the most freedom for the players. There are a few dialogues that refer to the player's sex, but that won't affect the overall content of the story.

We're in need of armor/weapon craftsman, as well as wall carver. Would you feel like doing it?

I've worked on a few armors before, though never any weapons. To be honest, I was looking to work on this for a bit of experience. So far, I've skated by on scrapping together vanilla armors and modders resources (as well as a few ports from Oblivion mods here and there (and other people's Skyrim works but only because I don't plan on releasing my personal stuff :p)). I'm not that good at new stuff, and I'm certainly nowhere near anyone like zerofrost. This is my most recent project, if you'd like to see what I can do. If it's not up to your standards, I understand. As an aside, though, is there a place where the Shezzarine modders usually talk to each other (you obviously don't use telepathy :p)?