Blessings

Germonicus

I keep using the blessing shrines and it says my previous blessing has been removed.When I check my current effects I see nothing that indicates what blessing I have and what the effects of that blessing are.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to know what blessings I currently have and what bonuses they give me?

I'm playing an Argonian who has racial 100% resist disease and waterbreathing so is it just that the blessings give me something I have a racial ability for already?

You get to magic menu and choose active effects:)

That's where I've been looking but can't see anything that indicates the blessing effect.I can see all the effects from my armour enchantments and from Argonian blood and Beast form etc but not for blessings.

Edited by Germonicus

I think you lose it as soon as you fast travel. It lasts 8 hours, but I think that's at least the minimum time that passes when you fast travel. Also, the list shows specific effects, only once you hover over the right one will it say on the left what the buff is from. Edited by Reddimus

I think you lose it as soon as you fast travel. It lasts 8 hours, but I think that's at least the minimum time that passes when you fast travel. Also, the list shows specific effects, only once you hover over the right one will it say on the left what the buff is from.

Partially incorrect, the buff lists its duration in real time, not game time. You should be able to fast travel without losing much duration on those buffs (I have been able to hop between Whiterun and Winterhold repeatedly without needing to refresh my Blessing of Arkay at all).

• 2 weeks later...