ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

True Anthropomorphic Race

TheDragonEpmperor

Reading all of this was very... interesting, personally i havent heard of like 90% of these anthro beings but thats probaly cause furry isn't my thing.

Either way it does look interesting for anyone who isn't overly fussed about lore, the lore is cool n all but looking at all the random races made that dont fit in the lore at all in oblivion i don't see why the same can't be done here :thumbsup:

I'd want to do it but from what i know this will involve something im terrible at; Scripting. only thing i really could do is create the race 3D model wise and make it as armour but obviously thats not what is wanted here. :mellow:

One thing i think you should think about is slowing down, first of all so many ideas are just flying about everywhere and like 20 races or so have been found on this thread and wanted to be created including this alternitive start and all, its nice to hope this'll all happen but it is a lot of word sadly. :( I think you should choose a handful of races you want for now, get them out the way and think of the other stuff like alternitive start etc. since im not a scripter and stuff maybe the new start is easier but i don't know.

Personally i think that sergal thingy looks cool :o never heard of one before and not really a big fan for furry things but that dude looks pretty kick ass. I saw that you dedicated a thread to the guy so ill probaly check that one out more then this thread. If you can somehow teach me or find some tutorials to help me with this stuff i'd like to help :biggrin: but first of all must see what this CK can offer before going to far ahead.. but for now i'm happy being an argonian.

Edited by leetfart

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm....Not my thing but I do wish you the best of luck. Seems like you're one of the few that know where you want to go with this and I'll support you. Also for those pretending to be clever by saying "Kitsune" instead of fox, don't. Just makes you look silly. Not trying to troll, just trying to help :P.

Well...guess I'll track this and see where this ends up going. Might be awkward to play but I'll see how interesting it gets from a fox or coyote perspective, when released.

Just an idea of what i can do in free time, didn't really work on it at my best yet as you can tell by the sloppy picture i used at the back :rolleyes:

yeah a very badly done sergal :thumbsup:

You can fix the legs a little bitt and get the feet/paws looks more digigrade maybe?

yeah should be able to, its only a rough design anyway just to get into the feel of modding again

Wow, been a lot of posts in this thread while I was out of town.

Lemme explain something again.

"Bendy legs" are called Digitigrade. They are called this because they walk on the balls of their feet and their toes.

Stand up. Get up on the balls of your feet. You now have "Bendy legs." Walking like this is awkward for you though, because your feet are short and your legs are not built for this sort of running.

For anthropomorphic characters the generally best looking as well as functionally best variety is feet as long as the shins as long as the thighs. The "Extra knee" that people talk about is actually their ankle, and not an extra joint at all, they're just structured differently.

For the sergal above, that reference picture has terrible proportions, use this one http://images.wikia.com/goldring/images/8/80/Rain_Character_Sheet.jpg or this one http://images.wikia.com/goldring/images/b/b8/Sergal_references.jpg or preferably both instead, with the picture of Rain taking precedence.

Just an idea of what i can do in free time, didn't really work on it at my best yet as you can tell by the sloppy picture i used at the back :rolleyes:

yeah a very badly done sergal :thumbsup:

Looks great at start, keep it going!