True Anthropomorphic Race

TheDragonEpmperor

a snow demon race sounds really, cool, and hot at the same time, maybe if it could be an athro form, like a kind of were-wolf look to it but with bat wings and can be different shades of dark colors and warm colors like red.

and the fox-like races was the one i was talking about, the Lilmothitt, and for an arctive version of it, it needs to be a kind of 2-tone of white outer color with a selectable inner color. and for Slug/slime creatures... im not sure how that's going to work out at all...

and pyro, how about a Snow leopard, those are cute <3

and also about pokemon, how about throw in a lucario :D

Yeah that will be cool right?

Allso I'm asking Slof's to support this case

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright.. the only anthro race that would work in skyrim is ponies Sergal they would be badd@$$ in the game. Give them the eat corpse ability as a racial trait. Medium armor and a polearm as a weapon. They'd be wonderful!

What? Why on earth would they have the eat corpse ability? Medium armor really doesn't need to be in the game, and spears just don't work with the current combat system.

alright.. the only anthro race that would work in skyrim is ponies Sergal they would be badd@$$ in the game. Give them the eat corpse ability as a racial trait. Medium armor and a polearm as a weapon. They'd be wonderful!

What? Why on earth would they have the eat corpse ability? Medium armor really doesn't need to be in the game, and spears just don't work with the current combat system.

Do you know what a Sergal is? If possible there'd need to be a raep system also. But thats just too much. I also suppose a halberd would work. Look at the headmans axe or the executioners axe, I have one of those and it's massively long.

Do you know what a Sergal is? If possible there'd need to be a raep system also. But thats just too much. I also suppose a halberd would work. Look at the headmans axe or the executioners axe, I have one of those and it's massively long.

Dude, I run the Vilous wiki. Of course I know what sergals are. I talk to Mick and Kiki pretty frequently.

http://goldring.wikia.com/wiki/Sergals

I need to update it though, seeing as how Mick's gone back to the original design, so no more tits and buttfeathers period.

EDIT: Done. I figure it's better to leave a bit on that design on there anyways, so people aren't confused, even if the breasts and feathers design is now outdated.

Edited by BeakieHelmet

Dude, I run the Vilous wiki. Of course I know what sergals are. I talk to Mick and Kiki pretty frequently.

http://goldring.wikia.com/wiki/Sergals

I need to update it though, seeing as how Mick's gone back to the original design, so no more tits and buttfeathers period.

I want you to know.. I love you.. realtalk..

But, sergal eat everything, EVERYTHING.. in the least give them the ability to eat the small children..

edit:

Was sure I clicked quote you..

Edited by Timberwolf0924