The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"That pathetic girl is called Eloise.... the stupid cow is related to a pathetic Necromancer. Oh and hopefully the pig will eat her baby, that way i won't have to be it f***ing godmother anymore." Selene said, turning around to face the snake.

"Yes?" The snake asked

The wolf told the pig about her, the pig snorted and smiled "I GET BEAK 'EADS AFTER ALL!" he ran out the door and jumped onto his horse, the poor beast wheezed under his weight. The pig rode off to find Eloise.

The wolf walked back to Nobunga

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Nephenee patiently sipped her ale as she waited.

She looked on, slightly irritably as Mark tripped over a chair, prompting a good scolding from the innkeeper.

Benjamin was probably out in the market still, likely buying supplies and greeting a few acquaintances.

Oddly enough, Markarth was a city where she knew only a small handful of people. She would have to find time to make connections later.

"Yes what? you asked me a question and i answered." Selene said.

Nobunaga looked at the wolf and said "Hmm... do you remember the first great battle of importance you won? I do. It was a wet day, pouring with rain and the ground flooded. My men were outnumbered, and were beginning to lose morale, then from the head of the army i shouted to them "If every last one of you does not crush the enemy, i shall tear off your heads myself!!, they all looked scared and marched faster than ever before, slaughtering the enemy. That is when Nouhime.... i mean, as you call her Selene said to me "War is a delightful little game isn't it?"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Fighting an invading group of bandits, who thought they could take my land, I when I say bandits you think of men in leather with weak swords who rob people, I mean men in armour who go round destroying towns for the fun of it, hung their leaders from a mountain by their own entrails"

The pig opened the door to Eloises house "STOMP STOMP STOMP, THATS ME ON YOUR 'EAD, I WILL CRUSH YOU!" he declared, brandishing his mace

"What?" the snake was really confused

Selene looked at the snake and said "Oh... when you said yes i thought you were saying it to me, as a way of asking me what i wanted. I am sorry.... My mind is working overtime at the moment, hard to tell what is going on." Selene then walked over to a wall, and pressed in one of the bricks, it slid open to reveal a little study, with fine chairs and small tables, a large desk and a few bookshelves with rare tomes. Selene went in and sat down, she looked at the snake and said "Care for a bottle of Frostdew Blanc?" She asked, holding up the rare and VERY expensive bottle of fine wine.

Nobunaga smiled and said "Really? Impressive... i remember destroying a rival clan, we used fire attacks and siege towers, we burnt there supply depot to the ground and forced a surrender.... Then killed the lot of them! Mwuhaha!" Nobunaga laughed.

Selene looked at the snake and said "Oh... when you said yes i thought you were saying it to me, as a way of asking me what i wanted. I am sorry.... My mind is working overtime at the moment, hard to tell what is going on." Selene then walked over to a wall, and pressed in one of the bricks, it slid open to reveal a little study, with fine chairs and small tables, a large desk and a few bookshelves with rare tomes. Selene went in and sat down, she looked at the snake and said "Care for a bottle of Frostdew Blanc?" She asked, holding up the rare and VERY expensive bottle of fine wine.

"Don't mind if I do" he said

Selene got two goblets, both made of fine crystal, and encrusted with diamond. She placed them on the table and poured the wine, it's strange light blue content pouring into the glasses. She placed the bottle in the middle of the table and gave the Snake his wine. Once she was seated again she took a sip of her own and said "This is a lovely concoction. To your liking my lord?"

OOC:BRB