The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Well The Empress of Tamriel does not appreciated being landed on by the common rabble!" Selene got up off the man and said "I will give you 30 seconds to get out before i have my husband cut you into little pieces! Or i could do it, either way you die."

uhmm yes ofcourse he ran out of the room tripped on the stairs rolling all the way down then crawled the last piece out

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: Could use some input from Selene, I'm at a plot stalemate waiting for her. :P

OOC

where is nephene?

OOC: In Markarth, waiting for Selene to buy gems.

OOC

ok its just that your the only one online besides me so if i wanted so rp with other peps miced in you would be the one to run for :P

IC

Will huried out of the imperial city and took a carrige to markarth now that the empress was mad at him he just wanted to get as far away as fast as he could

when he got there he happened oppon nephene and saw the bags and the shine in the top of one so he grapped one and ran into some alleys

Benjamin ran into a guy running off with a bag of gems. Recognizing it was Nephenee's, he almost ran the man down, stealing the bag back.

--

"Excellent," she said, as Benjamin returned.

"What are you prices?"

Nephenee quickly did the math.

"Right now? At the market opening this morning, my diamond stock was worth about 690,000 septims. Going by the market trend, the current value is 722,000 septims."