The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

The huge door's opened to Jourdan, revealing the black and gold interior, a servant, dressed in the same robes as the woman in the tavern ushered the boy inside and told him to take a seat and make himself comfortable...

Jourdan sat, waiting

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Kolran and Aardorn sprinted as fast as they could toward the palace "By the divines! When We find your son, i'm going to kill him!"

Nawen followed the two of them in silence,hoping that Selene will not try to speak to her again. For some reason her head hurt when Selene did that.

An ethereal voice told Jourdan to go to the throne room, and lock the door behind him...

Jourdan entered the throne rooms, locking the door

Aardorn and kolran reached the top, and were buisy kicking the gate in

Selene sat on her throne elegantly in an ornate gown, she looked at the boy her blonde hair glistening in the light she said to him softly "Ah my boy, i saw you when you very first arrived here in Skyrim, and you have truly intrigued me, now dear boy what is your name?" she said her beautiful brown eyes looking straight at him.

Selene sat on her throne elegantly in an ornate gown, she looked at the boy her blonde hair glistening in the light she said to him softly "Ah my boy, i saw you when you very first arrived here in Skyrim, and you have truly intrigued me, now dear boy what is your name?" she said her beautiful brown eyes looking straight at him.

"Jourdan" He said

The first gate finnaly opened "Well it's about bloody time... Hold, which one of these 700 odd rooms is he in?"

"Jourdan" He said

The first gate finnaly opened "Well it's about bloody time... Hold, which one of these 700 odd rooms is he in?"

"Probably the biggest one." Nawen said as she looked around. "Whoever lives there seems to love fancy stuff."

"Jourdan... you are related to kolran no?" she looked at him seductively

"I am"

"Not this one" Aardorn called

"Or this one" Kolran called "OK, whats the richest room? think, think, think... THRONE ROOM!" They dashed of towards it