⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Selene cast a magical seal on the throne room door, ensuring the ranger's could not enter until she had finished with Jourdan. "Well Jourdan, my name is Selene, from the moment i saw you i could see so much potential, you are a handsome lad too, i brought you here to try and convince you to break free of your father's restraint's! with my help you could be a hero outshine even the old champion of cyrodiil!" she gazed at the boy seductively waiting for his reply...

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene cast a magical seal on the throne room door, ensuring the ranger's could not enter until she had finished with Jourdan. "Well Jourdan, my name is Selene, from the moment i saw you i could see so much potential, you are a handsome lad too, i brought you here to try and convince you to break free of your father's restraint's! with my help you could be a hero outshine even the old champion of cyrodiil!" she gazed at the boy seductively waiting for his reply...

Aardorn shoulder barged the door, but the magic threw him backwards, he smashed the wall and moaned "Won't do that again"

"My father sets no restraints" Jourdan said

"No? that is why you are treated like a little child?!, my dear admit it or not, he is holding you back, hmmm perhaps i was wrong perhaps you are not a brave hero after all..."

"He does not hold me back"

Aardorn shoulder barged the door, but the magic threw him backwards, he smashed the wall and moaned "Won't do that again"

Nawen looked at the door and how the magic threw Aardorn backwards. She ran closer to the rangers "Throne rooms must have more than one entrance." She whispered to them.

She thought to herself for a moment and then smiled. "Got it!" She quickly started running towards the exit. "Follow me!"

"Fine then i suppose you will not be wanting this sword?" she held out an ornate daedric sword of the highest quality, she could see that Jourdan was trying to defend his father and she grew tired of it...

Jourdan saw the sword, and while it was good, he had morals "No, I do not want the sword"

Nawen looked at the door and how the magic threw Aardorn backwards. She ran closer to the rangers "Throne rooms must have more than one entrance." She whispered to them.

She thought to herself for a moment and then smiled. "Got it!" She quickly started running towards the exit. "Follow me!"

Aardorn and kolran bolted after her "What is it?"

"Ahahaha, silly boy so so foolish! then if you will not take the sword then do something for me instead!, there is a barrow named bleak fall's barrow, in it's depth's there is a valuble jewel, i want this jewel and will pay very well for it boy, what do you say?" Selene was getting very inpatient, close to giving the boy a taste of her power. but she had to convince him to join her.

"Ahahaha, silly boy so so foolish! then if you will not take the sword then do something for me instead!, there is a barrow named bleak fall's barrow, in it's depth's there is a valuble jewel, i want this jewel and will pay very well for it boy, what do you say?" Selene was getting very inpatient, close to giving the boy a taste of her power. but she had to convince him to join her.

"You have soldiers, why not use them to get the jewel?"