• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"I do not wish to start a fight." Edward would then turn to look at him and click his fingers, Edward would start to turn to sand and then this sand would fall to the hard ground below him. Edward would then appear on the top of a house and wave to him. "See."

"Touch a beggar again and you've got one!" Aardorn growled

"Sepredia, Aardorn" Kolran said

As Aardorn turned to walk away Edward slowly took out his clockwork pistol. "Hmph, threaten me eh?". He pulled the trigger. A bullet flew from the barrel and into the back of Aardorns head. Edward would then make a run for it. Kolran would get in his way. Edward would spin on the spot and utter a few words, slowly, he would vanish into thin air and appear on Selenes balcony.

As Aardorn turned to walk away Edward slowly took out his clockwork pistol. "Hmph, threaten me eh?". He pulled the trigger. A bullet flew from the barrel and into the back of Aardorns head. Edward would then make a run for it. Kolran would get in his way. Edward would spin on the spot and utter a few words, slowly, he would vanish into thin air and appear on Selenes balcony.

Aardorn stood up "Shoot me! Shanta Molag Emero!" He shouted, and the scroll in his hand faded away, a fire lit up in the air, and flew, guiding Aardorn to where Edward stood

Selene was not surprised when the man arrived on her balcony, but she was amazed by his gun she said softly "Well well, i have heard you are here to see me?, please take a seat" she gestured to an ornate chair at the coffee table, she took a seat and said "Amazing, you have a pistol! very rare very expensive, i have one also but i scarcely use it!" Selene flicked her long hair away from her face and said "Nice show with Aardorn, taught him a lesson eh? now onto more important matters, you were here for me?"