What is the most likely dlc in your opinion?

Guy97

Pretty much what the topic says, what is the most likely dlc to come our way in your opinion. For me, it is heading to Summerset Isles to bring the battle of the Thalmer to the front line. I have only done the Civil War quests once so far, and I was on the Stormcloaks side, and it ended without defeating the Thalmer, but with an even more crippled Skyrim.

I believe that you will probably be sent to Valenwood or Summerset Isles, most likely the Isles, to destroy the Thalmer.

Another dlc I think is possible is something to do with Nocturnal and her realm. I know, another daedric realm dlc, but it could be pretty neat. Nocturnal mentions it a lot in the Thieve's Guild quests, and I could of sworn I heard her say something about going to her realm.

My bet... Something with the Psijic's. The mages college questline was just too short to be the whole story and it seems odd to go through the trouble to re-introduce a little known group back into active lore and do the robes special for such a minor instance.

The Return of the Dwemer!

Seriously though, that's just wishlisting. I'd like to see a Thalmor invasion, though i have no idea how they would get to Skyrim. Hammerfall is under their control, it seems but we know nothing of the state of Highrock, and Blackmarsh is independant, meaning they are cut off from taking that route to Skyrim. I'd also like to see more about the Psijic's, since they've mostly been a background group so far.

Really though, how predictable are TES expansions? Did anyone really expect Bloodmoon? Knights of the Nine? Shivering Isle? I think the main theme with TES expansions is that their unexpected, which usually means the Daedra.

I think an expansion involving the Human homeland would be interesting mind you. Or something regarding the Akivir.

Really though, how predictable are TES expansions? Did anyone really expect Bloodmoon? Knights of the Nine? Shivering Isle? I think the main theme with TES expansions is that their unexpected, which usually means the Daedra.

Shivering Isles was hinted to slightly in one of the books on the Daedra, particularly the mention of a Daedra which was not present in any game prior.

Doubt we'll see anything Daedric as far as expansions go this time around since the main character technically becomes one of the divines though.

The Return of the Dwemer!

Seriously though, that's just wishlisting. I'd like to see a Thalmor invasion, though i have no idea how they would get to Skyrim. Hammerfall is under their control, it seems but we know nothing of the state of Highrock, and Blackmarsh is independant, meaning they are cut off from taking that route to Skyrim. I'd also like to see more about the Psijic's, since they've mostly been a background group so far.

I for one fully support a expansion that goes into depth with the Dwemer.

Thalmor invasion will be in a DLC almost certainly.\

Stuff about the Psijic seems cool, not sure if that will happen but would love to see it.

The first DLCs will most likely be additional buildings or dungeons since those are the easiest to implement without interfering with the original questlines. After that, additional shouts, spells and even item types, like the inclusion of spears and crossbows, isn't outside the realm of possibility. I imagine a Falmer or Dwemer DLC will be in the mix.

Hopefully something for mages, they seem so weak.

If not something for vampires would be good, they seem underdeveloped to me. Or a werewolf faction perhaps? With actual werewolves that use their abilities rather than sit around and whine about it all day. Radiant questing is something that could probably be explored with a bit more depth too. I'm sure modders will be all over that though.