I want wear a 2nd ring :\

raithen

I'd like two as well but I think it has to do with available body slots, I believe Oblivion had ten (including the 'tail' slot). FO3 and FONV as well. Skyrim appears to have less. I'm guessing that a new body mesh can be created to increase the slots though, depends on what the CK brings to the table.

This really pissed me off, even though I love the game to death. Who the hell wears only one ring if they have all the money in the world? Every woman I see has at least two!

I'd like two as well but I think it has to do with available body slots, I believe Oblivion had ten (including the 'tail' slot). FO3 and FONV as well. Skyrim appears to have less. I'm guessing that a new body mesh can be created to increase the slots though, depends on what the CK brings to the table.

If that's the case, like you said, who's to know if another body slot can't be added? A modder whose possibly tried this would know. But it seems logical to presume it can be done. After all, most of the work is done when it comes to the actor such as the texture, physics, wireframe, etc.

Gah, atleast 2 rings. I don't know if ya guys have noticed, but some things in skyrim seem to be done more poorly than in oblivion. Did they fire all the good programmers/designers?

Like whats the big idea with Proudspire manors storage space?

Just one ring?

Where the hell are all the spells? The merchants are so magical that they only get good spells when you level up?

The current leveling system? Character progression?

I can be a master alchemist, but I still can't figure out what the ingredients do, unless I took a perk for it?

I can't create spells?

I can't disenchant whatever enchantments I have?

I can't create enchantments freely?

Damn. Why can't skyrim be more like oblivion was =/

Where the heck did my freedom go? :'(

Gah, atleast 2 rings. I don't know if ya guys have noticed, but some things in skyrim seem to be done more poorly than in oblivion. Did they fire all the good programmers/designers?

Like whats the big idea with Proudspire manors storage space?

Just one ring?

Where the hell are all the spells? The merchants are so magical that they only get good spells when you level up?

The current leveling system? Character progression?

I can be a master alchemist, but I still can't figure out what the ingredients do, unless I took a perk for it?

I can't create spells?

I can't disenchant whatever enchantments I have?

I can't create enchantments freely?

Damn. Why can't skyrim be more like oblivion was =/

Where the heck did my freedom go? :'(

Terrorists have been spotted in Skyrim so the govt had to remove some of your freedoms to protect you.

Side thought, I can see an easy way to balance things by simply putting caps on total bonuses from equipment. That way while you may be able to wear 10 rings, you won't hit godmode status due to hard limits. Maybe a cap of 75% magic reduction on a specific element, etc. So Even if you wore a 50% and 50% rings of frost reduction, your total would be capped at 75%.