Lost Grimoire 2.0 - Development thread

steelfeathers

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

There arent many blood / dark spells mods , a few of those with cool effects would be awesome (a mix with conjuration /blood sword or something/ would be good too , i always wanted a self buff but dark, or even better , blood /wings maybe?/ because im a vl , instead of the fire cloak)

Blood claws?

Im just throwing a few ideas since i havent seen them

Edited by Tentacle6

Hey steelfeathers.

I love your Lost Grimoire mod! I don't know if you're still modding or replying to messages, but I wonder if you can help. In Lost Grimoire the Trickster spell creates two clones and copies the player's inventory to them. I'd like to do the same thing on one of my custom spells that summons an a different NPC, where the spell would 1. summon a custom NPC and then 2. add items to the NPC that are the same as what is equipped on the player.

I've already added the spell and NPC that gets summoned, now I just need help automatically applying the player's equipped items to the NPC.

What do I need to do to do this? I'm still very new to papyrus scripting.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry if this has already been answered and I'm just a moron for no finding it, but will this be available for Skyrim Special Edition? I'm looking to maybe upgrading from regular old Skyrim because the mods of the series "Beyond Skyrim" won't be available to me otherwise, besides "Bruma", but I'm waiting for my favorite mods to be updated to it before, and Lost Grimoire happens to be one of them... Soooo...

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: Even though your mod already has a lot of (amazing) conjuration spells, have you considered adding one to summon Clannfears, Daedroths, Golden Saints, Dark Seducers, Knights of Order, Aurorans, Xivilais, Spider Daedra, Orgrims, Hungers, Scamps, Hernes or Morphoids (Sorry if I repeated some that are already included) ? Those are all Lesser Daedra but are not included in many mods, despite their awesomness.

Thanks in advance (again).

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I posted on this post but how is progress on your awesome spell mod soo far also I know you need some time off creation kit for real life stuff which I understand.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm still waiting for it since it was first announced :D best magic mod in this game!

since you have a few ??? left at destruction and restoration, here are a few ideas:

destruction:

shockwave, chainlighting, flamestrike, [some damage in a cone in front of you], serpent totem that spits poison or lightning, [plague cloud: toggle that you leave behind a poison cloud that damages all enemies that come in contact with it], a cooler version of lifesteal? / without channeling, mana burn, throw a poisoned dagger, swap positions with a target,

restoration

healing totem, light elemental, angelic bless (banish or stun while dealing damage), [something that grows plants, maybe roots or a healing area with growing flowers.. dunno], stasis trap,

a pillar of light, fire or moonlight,

Edited by ownlyme