Just out of interest - your playtime count

di55ec7i0n

68 hours for me. That new patch has screwed up my textures. They all seem to be permanently stuck on the lowest setting... Odd graphical glitches with the trees and grass too.

I'm thinking I may hold off on playing until the new patch, unless I find a fix.

At the time of writing this - 128 hours, all on 1 character minus 1 or 2, that I had to spend getting my settings working at the beginning. Main questline is.. well I don't know how far I am really - on my way to Riften for the First time, since I have to after that Diplomatic Immunity quest. Haven't joined any of the guilds, haven't even visited Falkreath, Winterhold or Dawnstar. My character is at level 34 - Only trained 5 times and letting the skills grow by doing stuff the character needs to do. I walk a lot and waste time doing "useless" stuff like eating and sleeping and worrying about taking baths. And organizing my bookshelves. Edited by hymhym

Steam says 159 hours.

Wow that's about 110 hours more than I played Oblivion...

However it is not really true that I actually played that long. In order to gain some perk points I „auto“ grinded some skill levels.

You know things like crafting a 100% reduced costs on regeneration armour and then blocking the mouse button and being hit none stop for X hours strait by a low level monster in order to max out heavy and light armour as well as regeneration.

Anyway I still played it a lot.

About 100 hours on about... 6 characters? I can't figure out what type of character I want to play as.

So far I've been a Nord warrior, a Breton assassin, Imperial mage, Redguard hunter, and an Orc berserker.

Edited by Adrius2