Skyrim patch downloading right NOW (pc)

SHO3LACE

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might get some that pirated it and got hooked to buy it.

I don't think this is more annoying to piraters than it is to buyers.

I agree it's more annoying to paying customers. Just saying that's a reason for the patch. Certainly a poor one but you know game companies philosophies, better to annoy a thousand paying customers than make it easier for one pirate.

Now they broke the LAA, the only thing that made it run stable. Fixed the hue of tree hunks and the angle of grass.

*lmao*

Im actually dieing of laughter here.This is so funny, werent it so sadly true. Thank god for backups.

Edited by Nadimos

Whoppeeee, i thought it would be Thursday. :)

So what are the Patch Details :confused:

The patch notes are as follows

-certain FXAA injectors no longer work

-Borderless Window's no longer work

-LAA Patch no longer works

-Game now requires Steam to run.

Thats it. All they have done is throw in DRM which makes our game run worse. There is no point in adding it now. The games been out for a week without it and "Pirates" are are not going to be stopped by it (not that it would stop them anyway). All this update has done and will do is annoy the everloving crap out of us.

Might get some that pirated it and got hooked to buy it.

That isn't the point. Pirates will Pirate, they will find a way. But if you release the game out into the wild without DRM, all the pirates out there already have the non autoupdating DRM free version. All this patch has done is screw over legitimate customers since the patch has done nothing but add this stupid DRM because the LAA fix no longer works for us legit supporters.

The problem isn't that the game has DRM, the problem is that it now has DRM out of the blue. There is no point in ever adding DRM at a later date without any other changes, because all you do is piss off legit customers. Example - I can no longer use the LAA patch, I am pissed off.

Now they broke the LAA, the only thing that made it run stable. Fixed the hue of tree hunks and the angle of grass.

*lmao*

Im actually dieing of laughter here.This is so funny, werent it so sadly true. Thank god for backups.

sorry for a most likely dumb question but what is LAA?